This one will make you laugh!!!

1. Buffalo Bills – Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech

I love hearing from Buffalo fans. They always tell me I am wrong. Then the team does something different and it turns out to be stupid. Then the following draft they do what I said they should have done in the previous draft. It’s a lot of fun. With that in mind I’m calling a bit of a shot here. I like Johnson. The dude is skyscraper tall. Buffalo’s pass rush is anemic. Sure, there are other directions (and players) to consider. Maybe I just want to hear from some crazy fans. Since my first version came out Greg Hardy returned to Mississippi which depletes the pool of elite pass rushers and pushes Johnson up.

http://thefootballexpert.com/cox2009mockdraft.html

Apparently this guy is a genius and should be working for Ralph????

We won't take this guy....(not that I have a crystal ball).... he does not fit into the Dick Jauron style of hugs, kisses, and coddling that goes on at One Bills drive. We will reach for some unknown in a la Donte Whitner style move. THat is where my money is.

Very athletic guy. The rap is that he is not a good worker. No evidence of that on the film. I saw lots of motor in the highlights. That's why they call it a highlight I suppose.

With Denny already here rotating in and and adding Johnson they would be a real problem for QB's to throw against. He will move up after the combine.

Very athletic guy. The rap is that he is not a good worker. No evidence of that on the film. I saw lots of motor in the highlights. That's why they call it a highlight I suppose.

With Denny already here rotating in and and adding Johnson they would be a real problem for QB's to throw against. He will move up after the combine.

Newsflash.... regardless of his size Ryan Denny both sucks and blows if that is physically possible.

yeah, laugh it up guys...i certainly dont want a guy like this on my team!?!

"Always stay hungry." -Michael Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzKWDGf5-Hc

Coach says "He's (Johnson) a little too hyper at times. He operates at one speed only, practice and game.

Sorry bro'. Didn't see anything in that video that says,"We gotta have him".

I've watched GT play quite a few times this year and this guy is the real deal. He is as quick as he is tall. His only drawback is that he probably needs to develop a little more in the upper body to have the strength to shed some of the bull Left Tackles in the league. A lot of people on this board are enamored with taking a TE with the 11th pick but the Bills need playmakers and game changers and Johnson is that type of player.

A Tight End is a positional player that will get used maybe 5 - 8 times a game whereas a stud DE will play 25 - 35 plays a game and has the ability to create turnovers and make a defensive stop on a crucial 3rd down. DE or even OLB is the position to pick at 11 and Johnson would be the wise choice if he's available.