Some Hot Curling Women...

buckeyemike

You're turned on by brooms?! ;)

Not so much by the broom, but by the slapping sound the vintage brooms made on the ice. These brooms were real brooms! The sound the newer push brooms, or brushes, make is lame by comparison.

I might suggest the slapping of the old-style broom on the ice is reminiscent of the sound made by the slapping together of of a man and a woman's bodies during sex. But, I'm, thinking that analogy might be lost on you. :wallbash: In fact, if I had to guess, the "rubbing" sound of the newer brushes on the ice, might be a more familiar sound, for you. :lol:

Not so much by the broom, but by the slapping sound the vintage brooms made on the ice. These brooms were real brooms! The sound the newer push brooms, or brushes, make is lame by comparison.

I might suggest the slapping of the old-style broom on the ice is reminiscent of the sound made by the slapping together of of a man and a woman's bodies during sex. But, I'm, thinking that analogy might be lost on you. :wallbash: In fact, if I had to guess, the "rubbing" sound of the newer brushes on the ice, might be a more familiar sound, for you. ;)

That hurts!! But only 'cause it's true. :cry:

Actually, I've had more women than have probably even looked at you! :lol:

:nana: