Some Hot Curling Women...

buckeyemike

i have discovered curling on the Wii...its fun...hard, but fun

Some ask if curling is a real sport. With babes like these, I say yes!

Unemphatically, unequivocally, yes. B-)

I love to watch curling...it's a game of strategy and touch. And what other sport than bowling is it perfectly OK to drink beer while you're doing it?

Some ask if curling is a real sport. With babes like these, I say yes!

Unemphatically, unequivocally, yes. B-)

I love to watch curling...it's a game of strategy and touch. And what other sport than bowling is it perfectly OK to drink beer while you're doing it?

hehe--they are definitely HOT--and healthy looking too not like those Hollywood skanks.

Whisk me baaaby!!!!!

They've got bocce on the Wii!?!?

Is it on a separate game all its own or is it a part of a group of games on one disk?

I don't know (idnk, if that helps some understand).

Oh wait...maybe they do. I could see it as natural for the folks that buy those demented game rocking chairs. B-)

Speaking of Wii, wifey got me one for Christmas and I recently set my high score in bowling at 258. :wallbash:

Anyone roll a perfect game?

230 is the best I've done. :lol:

277. If you learn how to curve the ball on the wii, you can rack up insanely high scores.

Of course, i'd rather play the trainng mode where they keep adding a row of pins to the back and you end up with 92 pins the final frame.

277. If you learn how to curve the ball on the wii, you can rack up insanely high scores.

Of course, i'd rather play the trainng mode where they keep adding a row of pins to the back and you end up with 92 pins the final frame.

Yeah, I just changed my approach to increase the spin and have rolled >200 every game since.

The training mode is fun too. I've only made a silver medal on the game with the increasing pins. The one with the obstacles in the lanes is fun too. The other fun training game is baseball, where you have to keep hitting pitches.

Yeah, I just changed my approach to increase the spin and have rolled >200 every game since.

The training mode is fun too. I've only made a silver medal on the game with the increasing pins. The one with the obstacles in the lanes is fun too. The other fun training game is baseball, where you have to keep hitting pitches.

I have no idea how curling is played but I have two observations.

1. Women should be better at anything called curling.

2. Women should be better at anything that requires a broom.

JMO

And to get back on topic, I'd do a few of them!! :lol:

One more thing. I never realized in baseball you have to hit pitches. :wallbash:

I have no idea how curling is played but I have two observations.

1. Women should be better at anything called curling.

2. Women should be better at anything that requires a broom.

JMO

And to get back on topic, I'd do a few of them!! :lol:

One more thing. I never realized in baseball you have to hit pitches. :wallbash:

my ex had a broom

My best is 266. My 15 y.o. brother rolled a 299. I have no idea how he didn't get a strike on that last shot...