In Tampa!

I've been here since Monday for "work". Last night I went to a couple parties and one of the funnier moments was seeing Jerry O'connel interview Marshawn Lynch and Mat Cassel while wearing a Trent Edwards jersey. Marshawn tried to explain what Beast Mode was, and then just yelled "BEAST MODE!" a couple times. The man is hysterical.

I've got a bunch of pretty cool things going on prior to the game, and tonight I actually have to have dinner with a certain P*triots player...that could get interesting

I've been here since Monday for "work". Last night I went to a couple parties and one of the funnier moments was seeing Jerry O'connel interview Marshawn Lynch and Mat Cassel while wearing a Trent Edwards jersey. Marshawn tried to explain what Beast Mode was, and then just yelled "BEAST MODE!" a couple times. The man is hysterical.

I've got a bunch of pretty cool things going on prior to the game, and tonight I actually have to have dinner with a certain P*triots player...that could get interesting

Enjoy yourself. If you are tempted to drop a little something into the pats* player's water glass please give in to temptation.

Beast mode is a state of mind. It cant be described, it can be shown and/or shouted but not described to the laymen.

Beast mode is a state of mind...

Beast Mode cannot be described in words. Beast Mode is not a thing or a substance in the conventional sense. That sort of thinking is misleading: Thinking of Beast Mode as some sort of object produces an understanding of Beast Mode that is less than the reality. Human language can only give hints that may help the mind to form an idea. It cannot be perceived but it can be glimpsed through its effects in the play of Marshawn Lynch.

The most important thing about Beast Mode is how it works in the world and how human beings relate to it. Philosophical speculation about what Beast Mode actually is is less important than living in spontaneous response to Beast Mode.

Beast Mode cannot be described in words. Beast Mode is not a thing or a substance in the conventional sense. That sort of thinking is misleading: Thinking of Beast Mode as some sort of object produces an understanding of Beast Mode that is less than the reality. Human language can only give hints that may help the mind to form an idea. It cannot be perceived but it can be glimpsed through its effects in the play of Marshawn Lynch.

The most important thing about Beast Mode is how it works in the world and how human beings relate to it. Philosophical speculation about what Beast Mode actually is is less important than living in spontaneous response to Beast Mode.

Chroise>Beast Mode