Bush Sr. and Clinton

BillsNYC

Well....Bush Sr. was fighting the Japs. You, Billy were fighting back coming into Monica's mouth. So yeah....he can get away with it.

B-)

Seriously...I think Clinton was amused by the whole thing. Bush Sr. is pretty funny. And whatever you think of him politically......the guy is 90, races cigarette boats and skydives. Pretty effin cool. Put aside ideology and what you think of his son. Considering his service to the Country and how he carries himself now, I think the man is a National treasure.

Well....Bush Sr. was fighting the Japs. You, Billy were fighting back coming into Monica's mouth. So yeah....he can get away with it.

B-)

Seriously...I think Clinton was amused by the whole thing. Bush Sr. is pretty funny. And whatever you think of him politically......the guy is 90, races cigarette boats and skydives. Pretty effin cool. Put aside ideology and what you think of his son. Considering his service to the Country and how he carries himself now, I think the man is a National treasure.

As a guy, and as a statesman, I always kind of liked George Sr.

Those two have done a lot of cool things together over the last eight years, too.

B-)

I voted against Bush, Sr. twice but I always thought he was stand-up guy and half-decent president. I was actually glad Dukakis didn't win and thought GHWB was a good role model for our nation -- unfortunately, I never felt that way about his son.

Great joke by GHWB and I thought Clinton was very amused, and was funny with the dog reference.

Last, proud of the work those two have done.

As a guy, and as a statesman, I always kind of liked George Sr.

Those two have done a lot of cool things together over the last eight years, too.

My personal suspicion is that Poppy would have liked a son more like Bubba (smart).

Yeah, they give out Harvard MBA's to idiots all the time . . . B-)

The difference between Ivy League and state university graduates is the size of their parent's checkbook. Talk about Pay to Play, donations to colleges can buy alot of good will for legacy students.

Yeah, they give out Harvard MBA's to idiots all the time . . . :wallbash:

Explain to me how some professional athletes have "graduated" from college yet are barely literate?

Oh yea, they get preferential treatment based on who they are, and skate right on through.

I give UT Law School kudos for holding Junior to high standards but am not surprised Harvard didn't. That's the way it works.

What would be telling is to see W's GMAT/GRE or LSAT scores.

Explain to me how some professional athletes have "graduated" from college yet are barely literate?

Oh yea, they get preferential treatment based on who they are, and skate right on through.

I give UT Law School kudos for holding Junior to high standards but am not surprised Harvard didn't. That's the way it works.

What would be telling is to see W's GMAT/GRE or LSAT scores.

I'd give more to see the annointed one's transcripts . . . In case you didn't notice, he didn't release his either . . .

I would hardly compare Harvard Grad school to the University of Miami . . .

I'd give more to see the annointed one's transcripts . . . In case you didn't notice, he didn't release his either . . .

I would hardly compare Harvard Grad school to the University of Miami . . .

Yes, we all know that George W is a fukking genius. Is that really the point you're trying to make?