Lynch

You guys will call me crazy, but my #2 is the real deal. I can't believe more of you don't have him rated higher. Watch more football imo.

1- AD

2- Deangelo Williams. Yes . He is that good.

3- Turner

4- Westbrook

5- lynch/Stephen jackson/fred Jackson.

Tough to distinguish who's the 5th in the beginnin of the season I'd say Lynch was clearly better then Head, but now I'm not so sure. The mans an animal and we better lock him up soon. If we don't, we're gonna regret it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the two SB teams combined for less than 100 yards rushing should Lynch be traded?

Well, yeah. I mean, we have Fred Jackson. He's just 'bout as good as the 2nd best RB in football.

We should be able to get @ least one first round pick for Marshawn, maybe even an additional 2nd round pick too.

I think a 1 & a 3 are realistic.

I think Boldin is realistic, in terms of talent for talent, if he cant work out his contract scenario there in AZ, and it looks like its not gonna work out...Lynch fills their biggest offensive need, Boldin fills one of ours...

Its a pipe dream I know, but I would at least inquire if Boldin is on the market...

Maybe McGee for Boldin if we sign Greer back since that likely makes this McGee's last year in Buffalo, so might as well get something for him (ONLY if we resign Greer though)...I personally would rather do that...just seems like we are deep in areas AZ needs help and could be prime trading partners with AZ. Keeps Boldin out of their conference too...

More so than other positions these rankings look way different every year.

Turner (who carried my fantasy team) is getting way too much love here. A lot of his success came from quantity of carries, as metrics didn't indicate their running game was that great. Of course there's something to be said for durability, but it'll be interesting to see how he plays in '09 after a 400 carry season.

Chris Johnson will probably be one of the newcomers to these rankings after next year. He ran really well against teams that are impossible to run on - Pittsburgh and Baltimore until he got hurt.