Why are people in charge of cool things, always

Lv-Bills

I'm watching the actual broadcast of the Steelers - Cowboys Superbowl. It's pretty cool, I gotta admit. To see how good the players we always here about is pretty neat, IMO.

I think....what would be cool on the NFL Network, is if they actually replayed, IN FULL, an NFL season from start to finish from a year from the past. How cool would it be if they replayed say....1980, had games on each sunday, same halftime shows, etc. All the way through the playoffs. I'd most likely watch alot of the games every week.

IMO, it would be a great way to kill an NFL offseason.

Anyone?

I'm watching the actual broadcast of the Steelers - Cowboys Superbowl. It's pretty cool, I gotta admit. To see how good the players we always here about is pretty neat, IMO.

I think....what would be cool on the NFL Network, is if they actually replayed, IN FULL, an NFL season from start to finish from a year from the past. How cool would it be if they replayed say....1980, had games on each sunday, same halftime shows, etc. All the way through the playoffs. I'd most likely watch alot of the games every week.

Anyone?

Link + Link = Link

Anyone?

That's a bit much, IMO. Highlights of the best old games is enough.

Besides, it would take away from Jamie Dukes' face time. Man I hate that guy. B-)

Who I really hate is the main guy, the one who for no reason whatsoever sometimes goes into a Thurston Howell impression. He is SO SO not funny. Hate that guy, and Jamie Dukes isn't much better. Horrible show. I always try to catch the earlier video highlights with the radio commentary rather than the NFL network highlights with those annoying pinheads.

What really bothers me is:

When a football analyst immitates/rips off Chris Berman. Like how they say the "Chargers" or the "Raiders"... or rip off one of his sayings.

Adam Shine on Sirius is the worst. I cant listen to that station because of him. He is so bad, he grunts out random words in almost every sentence like Berman says the "Raiders" or "Chargers"

What really bothers me is:

When a football analyst immitates/rips off Chris Berman. Like how they say the "Chargers" or the "Raiders"... or rip off one of his sayings.

Adam Shine on Sirius is the worst. I cant listen to that station because of him. He is so bad, he grunts out random words in almost every sentence like Berman says the "Raiders" or "Chargers"

He's a douchebag.