Woooow!

BillsNYC

She just couldn't contain herself to the facts. I think Kennedy was interested in running but not sure if she was up to all it entailed and how to handle. Like Palin, she wasn't ready for prime time and didn't get the deal and yet both her independence and Kennedy name meant something others don't have... But what about Cuomo, he has a name, but IMO is an empty suit and not his father...

Her analysis is off and Dems have decided to just ignore her because once again anorexic or heroin adddict blonde surfer dude with long hair speaks in tongues!

That last line is dead on as well. Maybe not popular but truthful.

How do you know? Maybe his ancestors were involved with the business end of the slave trade. Maybe they were lower class African farmers who managed to escape the slave trade. She doesn't know and neither do you, and she has no business "reporting" on it. If McCain were elected, would she be insinuating that his ancestors were invariably slave holders?

If you ask me, Coulter doesn't even qualify as a conservative. She's nothing more than an anti-liberal. Every book, every article she writes just tears down liberals and basically does nothing to actually espouse conservative viewpoints.

How do you know? Maybe his ancestors were involved with the business end of the slave trade. Maybe they were lower class African farmers who managed to escape the slave trade. She doesn't know and neither do you, and she has no business "reporting" on it. If McCain were elected, would she be insinuating that his ancestors were invariably slave holders?

If you ask me, Coulter doesn't even qualify as a conservative. She's nothing more than an anti-liberal. Every book, every article she writes just tears down liberals and basically does nothing to actually espouse conservative viewpoints.

Yes. You beat me to the "how do you know" question. As someone added here only days ago, Mr. Coulter has a knack for creating a hypothesis then using his unproven hypothesis to prove his point about another unproven hypothesis.

He's also very liberal in his use of quotes. I actually stumbled upon this last night (Now, for BillsNYC and VABills, I took the time to read and consider something Coulter had to say, now please consider something from the other side of the brain):

Quite the contrary. She is a genius. Coulter realize that we are a country of hate mongers and knows just what to say to make people angry enough to listen. If it makes money, its ok....so the argument goes.

Yes. You beat me to the "how do you know" question. As someone added here only days ago, Mr. Coulter has a knack for creating a hypothesis then using his unproven hypothesis to prove his point about another unproven hypothesis.

He's also very liberal in his use of quotes. I actually stumbled upon this last night (Now, for BillsNYC and VABills, I took the time to read and consider something Coulter had to say, now please consider something from the other side of the brain):

Well...they're both right.

Well, you might agree with her about some of her opinions. But her use of the quote was downright wrong. She then referred to as a paraphrase. I don't know what you studied in school- but you don't put quotes around a paraphrase.

I know, that's why I said they're both right. I don't think she's right about everything, and don't like her attitude often, but she's blunt and sometimes makes good points that others don't make. There's plenty like her on the other side too.

That last line is dead on as well. Maybe not popular but truthful.

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with anything anyways. True or not. I mean what, do senators support his Bills or something because they think his ancestors were slaves? That just makes no sense. Does the SS protect him because he's black? I don't care if the statement by Coulter was true or false, it's is completely irrelevent and has nothing to do with anything that is useful.

She's acting like an internet troll with that statement.

I know, that's why I said they're both right. I don't think she's right about everything, and don't like her attitude often, but she's blunt and sometimes makes good points that others don't make. There's plenty like her on the other side too.

Not to be argumentative--because in fact my roommates and I were trying to determine this the other day--just who IS the liberal counterpoint to Anne Coulter?

We eliminated Olberman, Maher, and Franken because Olberman (while pompous) is far less venomous (and actually has his own show), Maher makes no bones about the fact that he's a COMEDIAN, and Franken was the same way before he became a full-blown politician.

Not to be argumentative--because in fact my roommates and I were trying to determine this the other day--just who IS the liberal counterpoint to Anne Coulter?

We eliminated Olberman, Maher, and Franken because Olberman (while pompous) is far less venomous (and actually has his own show), Maher makes no bones about the fact that he's a COMEDIAN, and Franken was the same way before he became a full-blown politician.

Michael Moore

EDIT: Although I wouldn't eliminate Olberman...he's just as bad.

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with anything anyways. True or not. I mean what, do senators support his Bills or something because they think his ancestors were slaves? That just makes no sense. Does the SS protect him because he's black? I don't care if the statement by Coulter was true or false, it's is completely irrelevent and has nothing to do with anything that is useful.

She's acting like an internet troll with that statement.

He's a Bills fan? Well now, that changes everything.

Michael Moore

EDIT: Although I wouldn't eliminate Olberman...he's just as bad.

Olberman is not just as bad. He's certainly opinionated but he doesn't come out and blatantly ATTACK conservatives the way she does to liberals. With Michael Moore, I'd say you're getting closer, but even people on the left don't take him as seriously as conservatives take Coulter--at least not on the same scale. He's also a film maker.