New Mock Draft w/ Trades

H2o

I did one of these before, but after the Senior Bowl, East- West game, and players decided to stay in school or make a break for the NFL I have changed some of my thoughts on whom will take who. Not going into detail on this one like I did the previous though, takes too much time.

1. Detroit - Matthew Stafford / QB / Georgia - Their franchise QB, possibly.

2. Oakland from St. Louis - Michael Crabtree / WR / Texas Tech - Al Davis wants him in silver and black.

3. Kansas City - Aaron Curry / ILB / Wake Forest - KC will have a terrible duo at ILB with Curry and Johnson.

4. Seattle - Andre Smith / OT / Alabama - Walter Jones is 35 or 36 years old.

5. Chicago from Cleveland - Mark Sanchez / QB / USC - You think they're going to stick with Orton?

6. Cincinnatti - Eugene Monroe / OT / Virginia - Palmer needs to stand up to throw.

7. St. Louis - Michael Oher / OT / Ole Miss - They drop back, gain a 2nd, and still get a starting OT.

8. Jacksonville - Jason Smith / OT / Baylor - Gerrard needs to stand to throw also.

9. Green Bay - B.J. Raji / DT / Boston College - GB is going 3-4 on defense and Raji is going to GB.

10. San Francisco - Everett Brown / DE-OLB / Florida St. - Their version of Demarcus Ware. Sucks for us.

11. Cleveland from Buffalo - Brian Orakpo / DE-OLB / Texas - Cleveland gives us Chicago's 1st and 2nd.

12. Denver - Rey Maualuga / ILB / USC - The 3-4 defense is everywhere except Buffalo. Pro Bowl ILB for Denver.

13. Washington - Eben Britton / OT / Arizona - Could take Peria Jerry or Aaron Maybin, but I think they'll go OL.

14. New Orleans - Malcom Jenkins / CB / Ohio St. - Their pass defense is still :( He'll help.

15. Houston - Aaron Maybin / DE / Penn St. - Maybin on one side and Willams on the other. Opposing QB's :rolleyes:

16. San Diego - Knowshon Moreno / RB / Georgia - Buh-bye LT, meet Knowshon.

17. NY Jets - Beanie Wells / RB / Ohio St. - Jones is 30+ and Wells is a horse with fresh legs.

18. Buffalo Bills - Michael Johnson / DE / Georgia Tech - We'll get a starting, productive DE that will get to the QB.

19. Tampa Bay - Clint Sintim / OLB / Virginia - Brooks is getting old and Sintim is the perfect prodigy.

20. Detroit - Duke Robinson / OG / Oklahoma - They get Stafford and then a guy to help protect him.

21. Philadelphia - Alex Mack / OC / California - Reed and company will sure up the OL.

22. Minnesota - Vontae Davis / CB / Illinois - What do you give a top ranked defense? Another talented CB.

23. New England - Brian Cushing / OLB / USC - Their sequal to Vrabel. Sucks for us.

24. Atlanta - Brandon Pettigrew / TE / Oklahoma St. - Matt Ryan and Roddy White do a cartwheel.

25. Miami - Jeremy Macklin / WR / Missouri - He actually runs clean routes, unlike Ginn. Opening day starter.

26. Baltimore - Darius Heyward-Bey / WR / Maryland - There's no place like home, there's no place like home.

27. Indianapolis - Percy Harvin / WR / Florida - Hey Brady, Peyton wants his record back. Too much talent to pass.

28. Philadelphia - Louis Delmas / FS / Western Michigan - Dawkins is almost 40. He outshined all at Senior Bowl.

29. NY Giants - Hakeem Nicks / WR / UNC - Eli has a new best friend and his name is Hakeem.

30. Tennessee - James Laurinaitis / ILB / Ohio St. - Another top ranked defense that gets better.

31. Arizona - LeSean McCoy / RB / Pitt - Edge is old and Hightower is only a short-yardage guy for the most part.

32. Pittsburgh - Tyson Jackson / DE / LSU - The rich get richer. Sucks that he falls to them, but whatever.

What do you think? Round 2 will come some time soon.

not bad...but I like the idea of tradeing our #11 for Detroits #20 and 2nd round pick better...this would be doable seeings this would alow Detroit to grab one of the top OT's at #11...plus Buffalo has some good ties with Detroit so it could more possable to be done...Buffalo could get Larry English, DE, Northern Illinois ..Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU or Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech at #20..grab Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri with 1st pick in round 2 and grab Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama with Buffalos 2nd round pick...leaving round 3 for Clay Matthews, OLB, USC...of course this is going by your mock...some mocks have Detroit taking B. Cushings in the second wich could be our pick with this scenario..plus any of the top DE's could fall to us at #20 except Orakpo and Brown of course.

1- DE - Larry English / Tyson Jackson / Michael Johnson

2a- TE - Chase Coffman

2b- C - Antoine Caldwell

3- OLB - Clay Matthews

:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::blink::bag: