Redskins game results/Presidential Election Link

Stuff like that is pretty interesting but, let's face it, the sports world has been turned upside down the last 4-5 years.

The Anaheim Angels and Boston Red Sox each won a World Series.

The Yankees suffered the biggest choke in baseball history.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won a Super Bowl.

The New England Patriots won TWO Super Bowls and are easily the best franchise in the league.

The Tampa Bay Lightening won the Stanley Cup.

Locusts.

etc.

funny, I was just coming on here to post that link!!  I hope history remains the same.  even so regardless of the redskins, the total voter tunrout will work for Kerry.  all the polls, are fopr LIKELY VOTERS!!!  they dont include people who've never voted before

93420[/snapback]

You are right... why bother voting.... libs take Tuesday off to celebrate...

BTW it is likely registered voters

The story goes that since the 1938 presidential election, if the Redskins win the week before the election, the incumbent president wins. If the Redskins lose, the presidential challenger has won.

Green Bay is up 17-7 in the third quarter....

On Edit: Snopes.com Link

Weird stuff.

93103[/snapback]

Mother : Cattle mutilations are up.

Donald Crease : Don't.

Mother : Sorry.

uh

they lost to GB...

GB

GB

G. B.

i don't know.

another problem is, the theory has already been disproved in 1996.

The 1996 elections were on Nov. 5th, 1996. On Nov. 3, the Skins lost to the Buffalo Bills, 38-13. The incumbent Clinton won 2 days later.

Snopes has it wrong with the Redskins-Colts game...that was 9 days before the election

Hawaii is a dead heat. Twice they have voted for the Republican in the Aloha state. 1972, a mid-term drubbing of the Communist McGovern by Nixon. 1984, Reagan destroys Mondale. Hawaii, in a bit of an upset, will go to Bush, and Kommandant Kerry can run back to Massachusetts. And perhaps hide from his wife, Mommie Dearest.

:lol:

uh

they lost to GB...

GB

GB

G. B.

i don't know.

another problem is, the theory has already been disproved in 1996.

The 1996 elections were on Nov. 5th, 1996. On Nov. 3, the Skins lost to the Buffalo Bills, 38-13. The incumbent Clinton won 2 days later.

Snopes has it wrong with the Redskins-Colts game...that was 9 days before the election

94217[/snapback]

The parameters of the prediction are about the last Redskins home game before the election. The game vs. the Bills was in Buffalo. As I'm sure is the case w/ the Colts game. Snopes is pretty good w/ their facts.

Way to get defensive for something intented as a quirky factoid.... ;)

The parameters of the prediction are about the last Redskins home game before the election. The game vs. the Bills was in Buffalo. As I'm sure is the case w/ the Colts game. Snopes is pretty good w/ their facts.

Way to get defensive for something intented as a quirky factoid....  ;)

94298[/snapback]

show me somewhere in my post where i am getting defensive

please