Haven't heard this talked about yet...

I find it interesting that the one-time UF standout's name hasn't been discussed on this board. IMO we have a good, traditional blocking, possession receiver TE prospect in Derek Fine. What we lack is a stretch the field athlete to line up and open the field.

This kid was an absolute stud for the Gators two years ago. He is 6'4" 245lbs and is going to run a 4.5 40 at the combine. He is a freak of nature. If not for a knee injury right before the season, the kid would be a first-rounder, I'm convinced. Because of the injury, he could be there in the 3rd when we pick. This would allow us to go pass rusher/center rounds one and two, and then pick up a bit of a ceiling-less project in the third. As a fan of the SEC, I would absolutely love this scenario:

1: Brown DE/FSU

2: Caldwell C/Bama

3: Ingram TE/UF

Watch for this kid to open eyes wide, once workout numbers begin to come out.

Thoughts?

Rsie O donnell is a freaf of nature. this is a big black dude with moderate speed. PASS.

so instead, you want us to draft this Darius Bey dude? don't ya think we have enough underachieving wide receivers?

i have heard he will be taken in the 1st...so i would say "PASS!"

I WOULD LOVE THIS DRAFT!

1: Brown DE/FSU

2: Caldwell C/Bama

3: Ingram TE/UF

ESPECIALLY the DE from Florida State.

But, honestly...I would rather get by this season, and hold out hope we can get Jermaine Gresham next year!