Anyone been to Aruba?

ACor58

I am staying at the Bucuti. Anyone been there? Any resaurants to reccomend?

So what? I went to Long Beach, Ca on Friday for a textile printing show. Don't brag :thumbsup:

So, no. Never been. Went to the Bucuti, Aruba website and it really looks nice. Probably too humid though. Glad I'm not going. :wallbash:

Never been to Aruba, but been to its neighbor Curacao in 2006. Curacao was great, unless you are expecting white sand beaches...they dont have those there. However it was 80 everyday with no rain and no humidity. Just make sure when you go out drinking, you use the buddy system. :thumbsup:

I haven't been, but I'd like to go. When I was a kid, my doctor always said the same thing to me as advice for life long health: Stop kissing girls and go to Aruba.

So far I haven't taken his advice on either count. Maybe that's why I feel crappy most of the time.

So what? I went to Long Beach, Ca on Friday for a textile printing show. Don't brag :(

So, no. Never been. Went to the Bucuti, Aruba website and it really looks nice. Probably too humid though. Glad I'm not going. :rolleyes:

No kidding? There were reps from my company at the ISS show. I was at the PPAI show the week before in Vegas.

PM me if you're on the buying end of the industry. I'm in sales for a printer with wholesale access.