Bills Sign P.K. Sam (WR) and Marvin Phillip (C)

PK Sam showed some playmaking ability here at FSU a few years back, especially when he had Cro Thorpe lining up opposite him. I still stick by the fact that he should have stayed down here 1 more season and developed himself a bit further.

Awesome, now Sam can back up Roscoe as the third down WR and backup PR. We're on our way boys. You just watch Belicheck and Parcells panic and make moves to nuetralize these two players.

Nix is already working.

Superbowl.

Awesome! I've heard of him! ... well one of them ... Sams is a good special teamer isn't he?

Yea, if I'm not mistaken he's a pretty good returner. Which now makes four on the roster.

His profile. He was around in 2004, and it seems he took a few years off/ or was on a practice squad before playing again last year.

PK Sam showed some playmaking ability here at FSU a few years back, especially when he had Cro Thorpe lining up opposite him. I still stick by the fact that he should have stayed down here 1 more season and developed himself a bit further.

Yep. I was really surprised that he left early, since most didn't think he was ready, but OTOH he might have wanted to get as far away from Jeffy Bowden as possible.

Awesome! I've heard of him! ... well one of them ... Sams is a good special teamer isn't he?

Of course - we need another guy on the roster who can play special teams. I don't understand why we need another mediocre WR. Right now we have evans, one or two mediocre guys, and two guys who will soon become mediocre WRs. Maybe they really do want to trade Parish.

...You just watch Belicheck and Parcells panic and make moves to nuetralize these two players.

Nix is already working.

Superbowl.

"Holy sh--, it's Viper!"

"Viper's up here, great...oh sh--..."

"Great, he's probably saying, "Holy sh--, it's Maverick and Goose."

Of course - we need another guy on the roster who can play special teams. I don't understand why we need another mediocre WR. Right now we have evans, one or two mediocre guys, and two guys who will soon become mediocre WRs. Maybe they really do want to trade Parish.

Well it is a possability they might like to trade Parrish..but it might be they arent very happy with Jenkins...I wouldnt be surprised to see depth show: Evans, Reed, Johnson, Hardy..then 2 of these 3 depending on what happens...Parrish, Sam, Jenkins...yea ok no brainer right...biggest thing im saying there is the order of the top 4 WR's and then secondly Im saying Parrish could be traded and thirdly Im saying Jenkins is cut and Sam takes his place..then again Sam might just be camp fodder like Skooby says...but who the hell trusts whats Skooby has to say anyways

Marvin Philip Is relatively young and played with the Browns last year. He had a serious concussion (Preseason) which kept him out all year however.

One article did state that he was going to compete for the starting job in Cleveland before his injury though. So he might actually have some talent.

He is smaller than Melvin Fowler, which I didn't think was possible. But according to Wikipedia...

"He played college football at the University of California, Berkeley. Despite the fact that he was an offensive lineman he got the offensive MVP for Berkeley in his senior year, which is rare for anyone on the line. He was also an All-American in 2004 & 2005."