sorry guys but Im new here

BillsGuru4

I have alot of bills knowledge but I dont knwo what IMO means

IMO? You have never heard of that great St. Louis restaurant called IMO's pizza?? Man you are really missing out....

:thumbsup:

J/K..although there really is a st. louis restaurant chain called IMO's pizza(pretty good too...specialize in thin crust pizza), IMO stands for In My Opinion...you may also see another version IMHO, which stands for In My Humble Opinion...

IMO? You have never heard of that great St. Louis restaurant called IMO's pizza?? Man you are really missing out....

J/K..although there really is a st. louis restaurant chain called IMO's pizza(pretty good too...specialize in thin crust pizza), IMO stands for In My Opinion...you may also see another version IMHO, which stands for In My Humble Opinion...

thanks buddy

...or IMAO (In My Arrogant Opinion)...

Or, in your case, it stands for "In My Asshat Opinion"

(You know I love ya Dean, but by golly it was there and I had to take it)

Certainly

D-bag.