1 Aaron Curry Wake Forest

2 Brian Cushing Southern California

3 Clint Sintim Virginia

4 Clay Matthews Southern California

5 Marcus Freeman Ohio State

Full list link

This was posted 5 days ago.

Full list link

I can't remember where I read it, but I could of swore that i read that Mayock had now placed Mack as the Number one Center after seeing the Senior Bowl practices and etc.

I will say this about Mayock, he has a knack for knowing who teams are looking to draft on draft day.

We need one player at each of those positions. We need 2 QBS and you left QB off? Why?

According to an informed source the Bills will select JP Wilson out of Alabama with a mid round selection. This pick will serve two purposes.

First, Ralph will be fooled into thinking that Losman is still on the roster and thereby not a wasted draft pick. "Say Dick, who's going to be your backup quarterback in 09"? "JP is the man boss!"

Second, Ralph will finally be able to claim the younger Wilson as his half brother. The younger Wilson will be annointed the hair apparent to Ralph.

According to an informed source the Bills will select JP Wilson out of Alabama with a mid round selection. This pick will serve two purposes.

First, Ralph will be fooled into thinking that Losman is still on the roster and thereby not a wasted draft pick. "Say Dick, who's going to be your backup quarterback in 09"? "JP is the man boss!"

Second, Ralph will finally be able to claim the younger Wilson as his half brother. The younger Wilson will be annointed the hair apparent to Ralph.

Ther'e your backup scenario. Who for starter? Vince Young?

I can't remember where I read it, but I could of swore that i read that Mayock had now placed Mack as the Number one Center after seeing the Senior Bowl practices and etc.

I will say this about Mayock, he has a knack for knowing who teams are looking to draft on draft day.

Nope...still has mack as number 3 on nfl.com

Wood really is one of the best coming out at that position. Travis Beckum would be a lot higher without the leg injury this year. I think he could be a nice day 2 sleeper.

Thanks for posting Beerball. Mayock knows his stuff. I would love for Orakpo to fall to us, or even by some miracle Aaron Curry.

I think the guys we can consider at pick 11 are, in order of best prospect down:

1. Curry

2. Orakpo

3. Raji

4. Brown

5. Jerry

6. Pettigrew

I think that is a very good list.