For those who watched the SAGs last night

The hypocrisy of the Hollywood left was in full motion last night.

During the annual "Memoriam," Charlton Heston was given the "silent treatment."

Normally mega-stars are applauded and since he was the first one presented with plenty of clips shown, there was enough time afforded for even a smattering.

Sydney Pollack, Paul Newman of course were applauded and should be. Even Ivan Dixon of Hogan Heroes got a brief "clapping."

I guess Moses wasn't their kind of Jew.

Normally mega-stars are applauded and since he was the first one presented with plenty of clips shown, there was enough time afforded for even a smattering.

Sydney Pollack, Paul Newman of course were applauded and should be. Even Ivan Dixon of Hogan Heroes got a brief "clapping."

The left not applauding the right? Wouldn't that be the antithesis of hypocrisy?

Nice. :blink:

You gotta admit, that's pretty cold. Whatever his political agenda, he was a legendary actor. Shouldn't he be shown some respect by the screen ACTORS guild?

You're an idiot. Just stay in your house and keeping thinking of your "brilliant" theories.