Basketball player stomps on an opponents face.

erynthered

It didn't look intentional to me either. He was trying to step over him and when he lost his balance on the initial contact, his foot came down hard as it tried to find solid footing. He was not going to back down once he did it but it really didn't look intentional to me. It WAS intentional that he tried to step over his opponent though, which is kind of a BS move.

It didn't look intentional to me either. He was trying to step over him and when he lost his balance on the initial contact, his foot came down hard as it tried to find solid footing. He was not going to back down once he did it but it really didn't look intentional to me. It WAS intentional that he tried to step over his opponent though, which is kind of a BS move.

OK, finally got to view the clip.

Now check out the still at 1:50 of

Heres another one you can look at from SabreSpace. Sabres draft choice taking a hack at a guy that is flat on the ice not exactly conscious. If you ask me, he as well should be banned from NCAA hockey, and if they can, Sabres should hold his rights and never sign him. This is just sick, swinging your stick at a guy that is down.

Sad but sportsmanship seems to be a lost art form. I agre ein playing sports tough but these kind of cheap shots are sick. Someone could be seriously injured or worse.