Basketball player stomps on an opponents face.

erynthered

No, it is most definitely a Kordell growing on his neck.

I don't know wtf a "Kordell" is, but according to this link:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...ge/6227642.html

Illness – a family history of abscesses that required surgery, the result of which is still evident by the raised scar on Coleman’s neck – kept him off the court during his middle-school and early high school days.

I'm generally a cynic, but for whatever reason I believe Coleman that he didn't stomp him intentionally.

I'm generally a cynic, but for whatever reason I believe Coleman that he didn't stomp him intentionally.

I'm with you...sounds like a hard working kid that flew under the radar and then made it through hard work, even wanted to play close to his Mom...he's got the benefit of my doubt one this one.

Yeah...the refs and people around here always get things right. :):) ....weak.

Directly now:

Even if you think the refs got it wrong, I got it right. The kid should be kicked off the team. :rolleyes:

How's things at work today. Good luck on that NG. Seriously.

Directly now:

Even if you think the refs got it wrong, I got it right. The kid should be kicked off the team. :rolleyes:

How's things at work today. Good luck on that NG. Seriously.

Someday I'll tell the tales of the Nervous Boy...I'll wait 'til he "makes it".

Things are really !@#$ed up today....Jesus Christ, dodge the freakin bullet, only to have those bastards pop in another clip....BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eh, we'll see what happens.

Heres another one you can look at from SabreSpace. Sabres draft choice taking a hack at a guy that is flat on the ice not exactly conscious. If you ask me, he as well should be banned from NCAA hockey, and if they can, Sabres should hold his rights and never sign him. This is just sick, swinging your stick at a guy that is down.

He can't do anything....if he isn't fired, I'll ban myself from here and even cancel my Sunday Ticket.

Yeah, I know...wrong thread (Can Dick Jauron save his job). But since you popped up here, I thought I'd paste it. It's not that anyone wants to see you gone but them's some tough words. Yet understandable when you consider the exasperation inflicted upon fans over the 2nd half of the '08 season.