Louisianna

NY 25-1

Iowa

WV

Idaho

Minn

Rhode Island

The Field 4-1

This is Texas' to lose. There are very few girls that are hot enough and can speak well enough. If you're looking hotness...Washington and Mississippi are there. If you want an all-around girl, Virginia and Indianna are nice. Texas has the whole package though.

Young Ladies answering question well i thought. Kind of think Miss Indiana my preference, but think Miss New York will win.

Moments away...

Texas....done. Like Big Brown in the Belmont.

I gave odds on half the girls and hit 9 but missed 6 in the final 15. If I can get 4 of 5 finalists, I will be happy. There's always 1 who manages to give some favors out to the judges before the competition.

ABC dropped it in 2005. The pageant is 88 years old. Apparently these days a network money loser. It really was a huge event at one time, Miss America being crowned to " There she is , Miss America ".

Indiana it is.

She's a little raw, but cute and sincere. When did they take this off national tv?

ABC dropped it in 2005. The pageant is 88 years old. Apparently these days a network money loser. It really was a huge event at one time, Miss America being crowned to " There she is , Miss America ".

Must be cheaper to make "Super Nanny" than buy the broadcast rights to the pageant.

Miss America Pageant on this evening. Do you and family watch such things? There was a time it was a big deal. Take a look at personal photo of each of the 52 contestants and each in bathing suit.

Who do you think will win.

Photo

Swimsuits

This is precisely why I won't watch. I can look at all the pretty ladies online without having to watch hours of the inherently stupid show they put on.