Just got back from seeing Lisa Lampanelli...

The Poojer

WOW!!!!! not for the faint of heart, or politically correct. She is very very funny, if you get the chance, go see her, she is worth the price of admission.....

....now on to Drive By Truckers later tonight.............

she is absolutely hilarious

I love Sarah Silverman...but I don't partcularly care for her televison show... her stand up is amazing.

Jesus is Magic was fantastic - really great stuff and just so wrong in so many places.

That's what's funny about Sarah - the things that come out of her mouth are so outrageous, so far over the line but she has this sweetness about her that totlly doesn't fit.

She can't quite show the contrast as much on her show becuase she really does have to stay one the right side of the line, but I think she still does a good job of pushing it on the show - I like it (but I'm a huge Sarah fan).

QFT. Her show is "eh" at best. But her standup is much better. Some comedians are just not suited for TV and movies

Let me say, I still watch the show, when I can, but it isn't "can't miss" for me. I have been a huge fan of hers for years, so the show is a little disappointing. I know it gets critical raves...and I do laugh during it... but being as big a fan of her standup as I am, and given all of the creative outlets that tv offers these days, I was hoping for something a little more sophisticated. I like that the Jimmy Kimmell show gave her more tv time, but I think her stuff became a little more low-brow when she hooked up with Kimmell

BTW- the picture of Sarah without make-up? Really? That is as bad as she looks? I could live with that...

Sarah was my first avatar...for a couple years... now she has been replaced by General Urko!!!!

As for Lisa Lampinelli... I think she is pretty funny.