Inauguration Music Sets Tone For Administration

which only the far, far left (i.e. his cultists) and the far, far right (i.e. all those who will blame him for every little thing) will do anyway. Oh, and the far, far stupid.

Seems like TBD and PPP are a bright source of light that attracts lots of these types of insects.

Which makes me think...since the insects are never all going to be done away with, perhaps we could find away to change TBD from a light to a bug zapper. :rolleyes:

Seems like TBD and PPP are a bright source of light that attracts lots of these types of insects.

Which makes me think...since the insects are never all going to be done away with, perhaps we could find away to change TBD from a light to a bug zapper. :rolleyes:

The extremists have more of their identity invested in any relevant debate. Therefore, they will be disproportionally represented in any discussion.

The only way to pin this on Obama is to somehow posit that he can control the weather...which only the far, far left (i.e. his cultists) and the far, far right (i.e. all those who will blame him for every little thing) will do anyway. Oh, and the far, far stupid.

Karl Rove took the weather machine with him when he left! :thumbsup: