Rey Maualuga

Stl Bills

I for one would be very happy if we got him at 11 and then moved Poz outside. The guy is an absolute beast would actually bring a little physicallity to our D. He can really lay the wood and set the tone for our Defense.

There are a lot of question marks coming out about him this week. Scouts question his desire, and he seems to be out of shape. They say he has great straight line speed, but lacks quickness to change direction. 40 times will be crucial for him at the Combine. I also see no way we move Poz to the outside.

Rey Maualuga is the best player in this draft. A bigger, better version of the safety for the Steelers. Have you guys seen him play? And have you seen him at the Senior Bowl practices? He is making the blockers look like statues. Oh but he looks a little fat..... anyone who questions his desire doesn't know much about him. He is a beast and I really don't want to see him tearin OUR QB's head off for the next twelve years. If we pass on him we are fools. Cushing is good but does not have near the instincts that Rey has. And no I am not a scout but I am a season ticket holder. Cushing has the measurables and is good but Maualuga is all-pro material.

But we'll probably draft the DE from Penn St. Gotta love those Lions!

You haven`t seen me posting about this for weeks now? This guy will be a beast inside. Poz has already played alot of outside at Penn St. This with one of the PROVEN DE`s In free agency,No drafting of a De,please. A vet Wr ,and just this would be a huge improvement of our team. Every team has it`s weaknesses. But these moves will Make us alot better.Draft a Te in the 2nd and add a cheap vet Qb.

You haven`t seen me posting about this for weeks now? This guy will be a beast inside. Poz has already played alot of outside at Penn St. This with one of the PROVEN DE`s In free agency,No drafting of a De,please. A vet Wr ,and just this would be a huge improvement of our team. Every team has it`s weaknesses. But these moves will Make us alot better.Draft a Te in the 2nd and add a cheap vet Qb.

I for one would be very happy if we got him at 11 and then moved Poz outside. The guy is an absolute beast would actually bring a little physicallity to our D. He can really lay the wood and set the tone for our Defense.

He is in the mix started out slow in the Senior bowl practices came on strong late in the week. Should have a great game today he is one of 2-5 options at 11.

he looked pretty effing good in the coverage of the bowl practices i've seen.

monster against the run and rushing the passer.

i bet he could drop 10 15 pounds and be decent in coverage too.

agree w the polimaulu comparison -- dude goes full speed all the time and imo has big plays in him.

him, poz, and crow, w mitchell competing (maybe beating out poz?) would really be a sick lb core.

throw in a new DE in FA and we'll be top 5 or 10 on d with some turnovers and such.