Public Enemy # 1

bull7734

I used to laugh off comparisons between the Bills-Pats and the Bills-Dolphins rivalries. But unless Jauron puts one over on Belichick next year, we're going to be 2-18 in the 2000s. It's not quite 0-20, but it's awfully close.

Kinda sad to think it might actually happen again with Jauron as HC for the next two years, If RW is still with us perhaps he will awaken long enough to hire another Knox or Levy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old school and its the "Don" that was the Bills biggest nemesis IMO, TEN YEARS without a win,the entire decade of the 70's.

Marv & co turned out to be Kryptonite :angry:

Your Avatar is disgusting!!!!

A month ago it appeared as though SKOOBY was public enemy #1 in these parts.

Actually, I despised Bryan Cox back in the day and I never liked Gary Anderson, the kicker, because he intentionally missed every field goal after we drafted him until we were forced to cut him. He then "miraculously" turned it around and went on to be one of the best kickers in the leauge. He should be an enemy to all Bills fans.

"After graduating from Syracuse University, he was drafted as a placekicker by the Buffalo Bills in the 1982 NFL Draft but was cut before the season began, because he couldn't make a single field goal. He then, within a few days, signed as a free agent with the Pittsburgh Steelers and spent the following 12 seasons in Pittsburgh."

Chuck D was cool an all, but there is no way I would consider Public Enemy #1. What about the Beatles? Is this Flavor Flav posting?

I gotta letter from the government the other day...

I opened, and read it...

It said they were suckers!!

They wanted me for their army or whateva...

Picture me givin' a damn!

I said NEVER!!

Who in Bills history has been our worst enemy? There have been many cannidates. My vote vote would go to Bill Parcels. I have a lot of respect for his ability as a footbal man. He has beat us in a Super Bowl and built a winning team in every team in our division. (on a personal note, I can not stand the Cowboys and of course he coached there but did not do too well, which is a good thing)

Apparently, it's Jason Peters . . .