Buffalo Bills fan (Nick Bakay) wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Peter

FWIW, Nick Bakay wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop with Kevin James. As most of you know, he is from Buffalo and is a big Bills fan. He and I went to the same school although he is a couple years older than I am.

I have not seen it, but I heard that it opened at number 1.

It is always good when a member of Bills nation does well. I have not seen Nick in years, but he is a great guy.

He is one angry beaver!

FWIW, Nick Bakay wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop with Kevin James. As most of you know, he is from Buffalo and is a big Bills fan. He and I went to the same school although he is a couple years older than I am.

It is always good when a member of Bills nation does well. I have not seen Nick in years, but he is a great guy.

He was on gr55 the other week. He stated that he worked security at a rehab center in Buffalo. Some of his co-workers took the job seriously. That is were he got the idea for the movie.

I take it this is the same Nick Bakay that used to do the gambling segment on Sportscenter every couple of weeks or so?

Yes, and did the voice of the cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Yes, and did the voice of the cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

He also produced, wrote and acted for "The King of Queens" and "Til Death" and has appeared in a bunch of sitcoms and shows like Seinfeld and That 70s Show.

I don't know whether you're talking about Nick or Kevin, but Kevin is not from Buffalo and is not a Bills fan.

why, isnt the title of the thread clear enough????? :angry:

"FWIW, Nick Bakay wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop with Kevin James. As most of you know, he is from Buffalo and is a big Bills fan."

I was making sure the "he" referred to Nick and not Kevin. Now take the bunched panties out from your vagina and relax.

bite me....the title of the thread...which i referenced...clearly states...Nick Bakay...Kevin James went to SUNY Cortland....Kevin James, not Nick Bakay....just avoiding any confusion on your part

"FWIW, Nick Bakay wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop with Kevin James. As most of you know, he is from Buffalo and is a big Bills fan."

I was making sure the "he" referred to Nick and not Kevin. Now take the bunched panties out from your vagina and relax.

bite me....the title of the thread...which i referenced...clearly states...Nick Bakay...Kevin James went to SUNY Cortland....Kevin James, not Nick Bakay....just avoiding any confusion on your part

James went to Cortland, not Bakay. Get your facts straight.

Don't forget Beth Phoenix the Glamazon, current WWE Woman's Champion, also from Buffalo, went to Canisius.

Glamazon

Armageddon taking place in Beth's hometown (and that of The Mayhem) of Buffalo this Sunday night @ The HSBC Arena, and asked her what she is looking forward to about "coming home." Beth said that she loves getting to come to Buffalo, from the time she pulls up to the arena with all of the fans lined up outside in the cold to show support, until the minute they leave the parking lot after the show is over. She said that Buffalo fans are the most dedicated to her, saying "where else will our fans stand out in the cold in sub-zero temperatures in the snow, just to see the WWE superstars come to the arena?" She then went on to talk about how she started wrestling in the Western New York independents in such companies as Buffalo Championship Wrestling & how she is "so proud" to represent Buffalo.

- Blade then asked Beth what some of her favorite Buffalo "dining establishments" are, and which of those she will be visiting during her trip to Buffalo this weekend. Beth said that she never forgets to get her "fix of chicken wings" from the Anchor Bar, as well as a possible stop to Jim's Steak-Out, "the old favorite on Elmwood, can't miss that."

- As a parting shot, Beth said that she is looking forward to seeing her Buffalo fans, friends, & family, and "Let's Go Buffalo!"