Gameday thread

udonkey

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll worry about Big Ben at 4:15. For now, I'm just killing time watching the 1:00 games. (I've got Minn-Giants and Ravens-Eagles)

And I dont worry about jinxing anything. If we lose the game, we lose the game, we're still the best team in the NFL (Are you paying attention to the eggs being laid in Minnesota and by Indianapolis?)

I like the comment by the announcers on the play where Drew threw the ball away:

"This team really needs a 2nd receiver and a TE to step up."

This was after they showed all the receivers heavily covered down the field.

CW

2-9-BUF 29 (9:52) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to W.McGahee. Underthrown, receiver over middle at BUF 30.

3-9-BUF 29 (9:45) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to E.Moulds. Underthrown, receiver at BUF 37, left side.

2-9-BUF 29 (9:52) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to W.McGahee. Underthrown, receiver over middle at BUF 30.

3-9-BUF 29 (9:45) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to E.Moulds. Underthrown, receiver at BUF 37, left side.

93132[/snapback]

No offense to Drew, but even I could do that. And I've had 2 knee surgeries.

Who's sad Fez? I was just pointing out some bledsoe stats. what's the problem?

93130[/snapback]

I didn't say anyone was sad; I said the fact that I still can't find any positive posts is extremely sad. We're up 17-7 and people are still pointing out only the negatives.

I didn't see any comment about the rollout to the right where Bledsoe his Eules (sp?) for a 17 yard reception... (EDIT: Announcers said it was 17 or so, but was only 9. Still, was a first down)

I didn't see anyone congratulate the D for stopping the 4th and 4 (first 4th down stop all season).

Almost like everyone here wants the team to lose.

CW

I guess DB like those 9 yard passes... Of his 5 completions 4 of them are for 9 yards...

T. Euhus 1 9 0 9

L. Evans 1 9 0 9

W. McGahee 1 9 0 9

E. Moulds 1 9 0 9

I didn't say anyone was sad; I said the fact that I still can't find any positive posts is extremely sad.  We're up 17-7 and people are still pointing out only the negatives.

I didn't see any comment about the rollout to the right where Bledsoe his Eules (sp?) for a 17 yard reception...

I didn't see anyone congratulate the D for stopping the 4th and 4 (first 4th down stop all season).

Almost like everyone here wants the team to lose.

CW

93140[/snapback]

I'm trying to be happy with this game, but every time the Defense makes a stop or does a nice play, its heartbreaking to watch the offense get on the field and screw up.