DE, LB, C and TE

Eric Flowers :unsure: please no..

I quite agree,there are 2-3 stand out receivers in the first 20 picks-Crabtree-Maclin-Harvin-Nicks-Bey and Lee Evans really needs a burner on the other side to help him out, one of them will get single coverage and be open. Maclin or Harvin might actually be worth the 11th pick.

Is that you Matt Millen? When did we become the Lions and go after WR in the draft in back to back years with one of our top 2 picks?

We don't know what we have in Hardy and Steve Johnson showed potential. So don't we have enough young WR's to develop? I mean, any rookie we take at #11 likely wont take the starting spot from Reed next year anyway...meaning, they are likely gonna be a #3 WR at best next year in Buffalo...and I think Steve Johnson will do just fine in that role and might even surplant Reed if he continues to develop.

Now, if we can get a TJ Houshmanzadeh or a Boldin...then heck yeah, but not another rookie WR who likely doesnt make a big impact next year...and dont use Royal as an example or DeSean Jackson either...they played on teams that threw like mad men with QB's who get the ball to the WR's...on our squad, a rookie wideout is not going to have the same impact...