Possible Kollar replacement

ieatcrayonz

We have already established that Rex Ryan is awesome. Why not get a guy that is like him to coach our line?

Years ago we had a guy named Carl Mauch or Mauck or something like that. He was very fat and yelled a lot. This is very Rex Ryan-esque. Perhaps we should bring him back.

He was an offensive line coach. However, he did look just like Fat Bastard, if that counts for anything. Apparently he's a "volunteer" assistant coach with Southern Illinois University, whatever that means.

Well I did say perhaps.

It is good to see he is still applying himself in football. He is a fat guy who yells and he coaches line. His preference is O=line.

He has three of the four factors we need. Maybe there is someone better but Jauron should not forget about this guy.

He was an offensive line coach. However, he did look just like Fat Bastard, if that counts for anything. Apparently he's a "volunteer" assistant coach with Southern Illinois University, whatever that means.

I think that means that he's probably too big of a fat drunk to actually be hired anywhere anymore, so he just volunteers where he can and shows up at the campus parties with his own bottle of liquor.

I think that means that he's probably too big of a fat drunk to actually be hired anywhere anymore, so he just volunteers where he can and shows up at the campus parties with his own bottle of liquor.

Jauron is not aggressive enough to volunteer where he can and show up at the campus parties with his own bottle of liquor. This means we need to augment the staff with someone who will.