UB Basketball having a REALLY nice run

PromoTheRobot

UB basketball is having one of its best seasons since the days of Turner Battle. They are 13-5, 5-1 in the MAC, tied for 1st overall, they won the Hawaii Rainbow Classic beating Colorado and Colorado State, and they will host Toledo Sat 1/31 at 12 noon. A game that will be shown on ESPN2.

PTR

UB basketball is having one of its best seasons since the days of Turner Battle. They are 11-5, 3-1 in the MAC, tied for 1st overall, they won the Hawaii Rainbow Classic beating Colorado and Colorado State, and they will host Toledo Sat 1/31 at 12 noon. A game that will be shown on ESPN2.

PTR

The MAC is wide open this year. As has been the case for the last few years, unfortunately the MAC will be a one bid league again to the dance so winning the tourney is a must. Bet alot of college basketball & what I could tell you is that UB has as good of chance as any team in the league to win the conference. Toledo, Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, Ball St are absolutely horrible. Western Michigan is just a level above them. I think the conference comes down to Akron, Kent St, UB, Ohio & Miami(ohio). One of those team should walk away with the championship. Should be a fun few months at Alumni Arena. Took my son to last saturdays game. I graduated from SU/Canisius(grad school) but my son is a UB fan. Got season tickets for the football this year, went to 4 of the games & he thouroughly enjoyed that. Took him to a Canisius game earlier this month at the Koesler Center & he seemed to enjoy the UB game much more. better atmosphere I guess. The 2 years I went to Canisius the Koesler Center would get rocking pretty good. Those were the days when they had Barley, Craig Wise, Meeks, Beilein as coach. Pretty good team back then.

Took him to a Canisius game earlier this month at the Koesler Center & he seemed to enjoy the UB game much more. better atmosphere I guess. The 2 years I went to Canisius the Koesler Center would get rocking pretty good. Those were the days when they had Barley, Craig Wise, Meeks, Beilein as coach. Pretty good team back then.

Niagara>Canisius

Cornell > Everybody

Bracket Busters this year baby! 11-6, 1-0 in Ivy League...looking to sweep the Ivy's again.

I would like my chances with Niagara (especially at home) against any Ivy League team this year and that includes the Big Red

Just a bump to remind everyone the Toledo game is on ESPN2 this Saturday at noon. UB is on a tear so far. A MAC title and a trip to March Madness is not out of the question.

PTR

Congrats Bulls!