Great Outlook tool .. help manage your email

BuffaloBill

A friend of mine recommended an app from xobni.com. (inbox spelled backwards) It will organize your inbox and emails. If you are like me and deal with a massive amount of email and have a subtantial archive (.pst file). Rather than me describing it for you I suggest you visit their website. A very helpful tool.

Link

Hard to do when it is the defacto tool used in your office

Yup. I have worked for companies where I had no choice, other than to use Outlook. I never use it on my personal machines, though.

A few of my clients are married to Outlook...I'll have to take a look at this. Thanks.

Yup. I have worked for companies where I had no choice, other than to use Outlook. I never use it on my personal machines, though.

A few of my clients are married to Outlook...I'll have to take a look at this. Thanks.

What do you use on your personal machines?

I forgot to add the search function within xobni blows away outlook's search function but then again search in outlook is about as slow as a turtle with two broken legs.

I forgot to add the search function within xobni blows away outlook's search function but then again search in outlook is about as slow as a turtle with two broken legs.

I always used Thunderbird, but now I am all webmail.

Search in Outlook is terrible; Windows Desktop Search 4 does it make a little better.

Thunderbird or Evolution ftw.

If you have to use outlook, you should have Google desktop installed for searching. The outlook search is a joke.

I think BuffaloBill is suggesting that xobni does a good job of improving Outlook search, so maybe you don't need Google, or Windows desktop search.