Arm Chair head coaches/GMs, UNITE!!!

OCinBuffalo

Before Chaos ensues...it might be helpful to add a little structure. So, here's my format:

1. FA

2. Draft

3. O Scheme changes

4. D Scheme changes

5. Coaching changes

6. Miscellaneous(this should be fun)

Here are my changes:

1. FA

Go out and get another O lineman, preferably a center. I'd much rather get a proven guy than roll the dice on a draft pick. I have read that the O line class this draft isn't so hot anyway. I'd also take a look at getting a LB similar to Mitchell. We can't go with Ellison again.

2. Draft

GET A TE. I don't care how, I don't care what we have to give up. I would trade draft picks for an existing player, whatever. Get a good TE. Edwards needs a TE, a TE will do more to free up Evans than anything, a TE will help our running game, get a TE. Derek Fine may work out, but we need 2 anyway...get rid of Royal. Then get a DE, LB, and more D and O line. Get a later round project QB with a big upside.

3. O Scheme

I don't really know enough about this, but I would say we need to change our blocking scheme. Something has to change. We can't expect to do the same thing as this year in the running game and expect different results = definition of insanity.

I actually thought the passing game was pretty good. It will be even better if we can run better.

4. D Scheme

I need to see a general departure from the Cover 2. We need to blitz more. Period. Every time we blitzed, which was hardly ever, good things happened. Poz is a natural born blitzer, so is Mitchell. We have a great secondary now(because we drafted them BillinNYC :worthy: ) , we can count on them in single coverage a hell of a lot more.

5. Coaching Changes

I'd fire Studesville, or whatever his name is. The running game was terrible and he was the running game coach. Jauron has to hold people accountable, or he needs to go back to being a coordinator.

6. Miscellaneous

We need a bad-ass on this team. A Ray Lewis-type "intimidator". We seem to have great leadership, but we need another guy, like Ray Bentley/Jack Lambert/Lawrence Taylor, who isn't quite right in the head.

FA

- Sign Peppers and Suggs to play DE- Cut Schobel and kelsay.

- Sign Brown to play Center

- Resign Greer, Youboty, Peters and Chambers- Possibly Cut Walker or Dockery (Chamers starts)

Draft

- BJ Rajiji

- Chase Coffman/Pettigrew (may need to trade up) OR trade 2nd rounder for Anquan Boldin/Kellen Winslow (maybe both players, using next years picks)

- Best DE/OL prospect (TE if trade for Boldin, and dont get Winslow)

- Nic Harris, OK (College Safety/LB, Converts to WLB in NFL)

- Pat White, QB 1st, WR second

Fire Dick, Hire Les Miles, LSU, HC

Gruden, OC

Bruce Smith, DC

Pipe Dreams....

FA sign Jackson and Peters to an extension, sign a LB to replave Ellison, go after Suggs, sign QB to push Trent, go after a Center too...

Draft - DE in the 1st, Coffman in the second or move up to get him, C in 3rd, FB in 4th

O Scheme - Quit out thinking ourselve trying to be too creative on critical plays and just go with what has been working.

D Scheme - We need to get better at covering the short underneath routes and get more pressure on QB.

Coaching Changes - Replace D Line coach as thats only vacancy...

Misc - TRADE Lynch to AZ for Boldin and put Jackson in as our starting RB. Lineup would be Boldin, Evans, Reed, Jackson, Trent and Coffman! That woudl be sick!