Bledsoe's stats for today

Frez

With six sacks.

92826[/snapback]

....And a post game press conference comment that syas something like, " We just need to stop all the mental mistakes that continue to kill us." and, "I was throwing into triple coverage to get the pass interference call, the refs didnt see it, ohh well, it wasnt my fault that they ran back 99 yards for a TD, Im still the QB of this team." and "Willis had a great game for us today, to bad we didnt get in the end zone but me, and Sam, and Mike, and Bob, and Tom, and Frank, and Rusty, and Diesheeky, and Q-bert, and Bell will be working on that in the weeks to come. With any luck, I will not only run out of first names to call people by, but this team will finally get in the endzone by week 16. We just have to play mentaly sound football, thats what I kept saying to myslef while I was laying on my back with the fumbled ball just past my finger tips."

I figure you'll have a couple of sacks today also....teabagger.

92844[/snapback]

I doubt it. I kick the wife out of the house when I watch football. Otherwise it's honey can you do this, and can you help me with that. I miss half the game when she is home during the game.

I doubt it.  I kick the wife out of the house when I watch football.  Otherwise it's honey can you do this, and can you help me with that.  I miss half the game when she is home during the game.

92848[/snapback]

I can send my brother in law over.

Where are you guys getting all these interceptions from?? Before last week Bledsoe had 3 interceptions ALL YEAR ... come on

92858[/snapback]

Arizona is one of the leaders in the NFL with takeways and turnover margin

Come on. Most of his INT's are NOT his fault. I dont like him as our QB, but you gotta give him that.

16-25 for 201 yards and 2 TD's

4 sacks

92834[/snapback]

High, bad throws = INTS.

There are his fault.