Do You Think Obama Could Be A Security Threat?

Dante

Not Obama himself but how he could be used and we manipulated. I read a bit about how the Rodney King deal was stirred up by radical muslim groups. Prime objective to cause rioting and general chaos further eroding the fabric of the country. Now is it beyond comprehension that the "thinking mans" terrorist might consider assassinating Barack just to cause mass upheaval? Just a thought and not a good one I admit. Maybe I worry too much. :pirate:

Not Obama himself but how he could be used and we manipulated. I read a bit about how the Rodney King deal was stirred up by radical muslim groups. Prime objective to cause rioting and general chaos further eroding the fabric of the country. Now is it beyond comprehension that the "thinking mans" terrorist might consider assassinating Barack just to cause mass upheaval? Just a thought and not a good one I admit. Maybe I worry too much. :pirate:

As if assasinating any US president wouldn't create the same upheaval. You do worry too much, though I'm sure there are some white power rednecks somewhere in Louisiana thinking about it.

PTR

As if assasinating any US president wouldn't create the same upheaval. You do worry too much, though I'm sure there are some white power rednecks somewhere in Louisiana thinking about it.

PTR

I don't think it is the same though. Black pres gets whacked. Blame racists whites. Automatic rioting. Riots at the drop of hat these days anyway.

I don't think it is the same though. Black pres gets whacked. Blame racists whites. Automatic rioting. Riots at the drop of hat these days anyway.

Your hypotheicals and non-realistic responses the given hypotheicals make so much sense. They make me want to believe whatever it is that you believe.

Your hypotheicals and non-realistic responses the given hypotheicals make so much sense. They make me want to believe whatever it is that you believe.

Why the venom? I don't want this to happen. I'm just saying we are dealing with people that think our entire country should burn. And tell me why my responses make no sense?