Who was the wrestler...

Is that the same guy as 'Mr Perfect'?

No.

Mr. Perfect was named Curt Henning. At the time his dad was the OC for the Bills. Mr. Perfect attended a lot of Bills games.

Mr. Wonderful was definitely Paul Orton and no I did not get fooled by your Peter Pan link. Technically it was Mr. #1derful.

Anyway Koko B. Ware was not the same as the Junkyard Dog but he did wear a mask in a few matches and posed as a member of the British Bulldogs. Maybe that got some people confused.

Anyway Koko B. Ware was not the same as the Junkyard Dog but he did wear a mask in a few matches and posed as a member of the British Bulldogs. Maybe that got some people confused.

:worthy:

No, you're now confusing The Great Koko B. Ware with The Doctor of Style, Slick! He used to don the mask and pose as a member of the Rock and Roll Express.

It was either him or "The Ugandan Headhunter" (coincidently enough, he actually works for a headhunting firm now and helps people get matched up with the "perfect" career!) :worthy:

All these guys wrestling under multiple names has me very confused.

I do know for a fact that no one has ever seen The Dean in the same room with...

Pampero Firpo

It was either him or "The Ugandan Headhunter" (coincidently enough, he actually works for a headhunting firm now and helps people get matched up with the "perfect" career!) :worthy:

Koko was an average sized wrestler who danced, Abdullah was a huge fat guy. Kamala was the Ugandan headhunter, with his handler Kimchee.

All these guys wrestling under multiple names has me very confused.

I do know for a fact that no one has ever seen The Dean in the same room with...

Pampero Firpo

Now that is a true statement, also no one has seen Beerball and Paul Bearer in the same room together... hmmm.

http://images.wrestling-radio.com/wraudioe...sive3bearer.jpg

Koko was an average sized wrestler who danced, Abdullah was a huge fat guy. Kamala was the Ugandan headhunter, with his handler Kimchee.

So wait, Koko was actually Kimchee?!?! I'm as confused as the Senator! :D