For all those fed-up with this team

JP-era

As sick and tired and putrid you may feel about this squad just hang in there until about the Rams game or so.

I think it will become strikingly obvious how much of an impact having Losman start will be!

I believe that theres very few positions on the field that can change a team night and day with a player change. QB is the main one!

I cant wait to watch Losman scramble away from the rush and throw to a now wide open Moulds in the flat!

I cant wait to watch Losman blow by Zack Thomas for a first down.

I cant wait to watch Losman simply side step the rush and connect with Evans on a 40 yard TD strike.

I cant wait until the first controversy, the first bad Losman game, or better yet the first good Losman game but Bills loss. I cant wait to here the sounds of a fiery leader again.

Most of all, I cant wait to see Bills players as one of the top in their perspective categories on the todays stats leaders thingy at the bottom of the TV screen during TV coverage

If Losman ends up with Manning type stats in a year or two, describe the load that you will blow (keep it clean).

Im going with right whale wad which averages 45 gallons