What a great event

PastaJoe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get universal healthcare that the libs is this country want so desperatly. Grand scale, indeed.

Well, you have public ownership and you have corporate ownership. Both grand in scale. Both will always have their critics. The point is taking an honest look and determining how best to handle it. Public education (yes I know it has been declining) has done a tremendous amount of good for this country. Makes sense in my opinion. Health care? I don't really know. Maybe. I defer to the experts. I'm not qualified to crunch all the numbers. If there is a plan that can provide better health care to more people who need it and it makes sense logistically and financially, then I'm all for it.

No, but neither is he a racist for saying it. It's a pretty well established fact that felons tend to vote for Dems, be they black, white, yellow, or blue.

So it was pretty silly for people to get worked up about that (or any) joke.

Fair enough. I didn't call him a racist and I don't think he's a racist. He was just trying to stir the pot and he succeeded.

You know it's interesting how that 5 million people magically turned into only about 1.5 million. I guess that's one way to manage expections by Hussein. Over estimate and then when it's a lesser number, it's all good.

Do you always call people by their middle name, or only when it serves certain purposes?

You know it's interesting how that 5 million people magically turned into only about 1.5 million. I guess that's one way to manage expections by Hussein. Over estimate and then when it's a lesser number, it's all good.

Wow, you got it bad. Does your shoulder hurt?

...(from reaching) :pirate:

Do you always refer to people by the first ininitial of their middle name. Or after a plant?

Or only when it serves your purpose.

Well, you did call him Hussein for a reason. We have no need to fear people of the Muslim faith. They are not a threat.

I once referred to a friend a s a plant because....ahhh, I'll leave that one be......

Well, you did call him Hussein for a reason. We have no need to fear people of the Muslim faith. They are not a threat.

I once referred to a friend a s a plant because....ahhh, I'll leave that one be......

Remember, the hatred you had for 8 years is going to be met with a lot of venum. From people much more powerful than me. The right side of the aisle is going to be hell to work with an I suspect the new president will not have a good go of it.

Remember, the hatred you had for 8 years is going to be met with a lot of venum. From people much more powerful than me. The right side of the aisle is going to be hell to work with an I suspect the new president will not have a good go of it.

Huh?

Remember how much you hated his hatred and venom over the last 8 years? Are you simply try to fight fire with fire for the sake of tag-backs? What if you did the opposite? What if you were the bigger man? What if you supported and demanded a movement of compromise and agreement rather than spite and divisiveness?

Remember how much you hated his hatred and venom over the last 8 years? Are you simply try to fight fire with fire for the sake of tag-backs? What if you did the opposite? What if you were the bigger man? What if you supported and demanded a movement of compromise and agreement rather than spite and divisiveness?

they only do what their leaders Rush and Coulter tell them to do

What I do on a message board doesn't mean I do day to day. Maybe it's fun to fill the cat 5 with venum just to ruffle the feather of the idiots like you from the last 8 years. Who were so full of hatred you can't see any good that came from 1600 Penn Ave.