What a great event

PastaJoe

What I do on a message board doesn't mean I do day to day. Maybe it's fun to fill the cat 5 with venum just to ruffle the feather of the idiots like you from the last 8 years. Who were so full of hatred you can't see any good that came from 1600 Penn Ave.

You can assume that about others, but don't assume that about me. Thank you.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they only do what their leaders Rush and Coulter tell them to do

Thats not exactly fair either. They do not represent the values of conservatives anymore than Olbermann represents the liberals. Bush didn't do a good job during a rough eight years that would have been tough on anyone. His failure does not equate a a failure for conservatism

Do you always refer to people by the first ininitial of their middle name. Or after a plant?

Or only when it serves your purpose.

My problem with that reference isn't the attack on the new President, but the attack on the Muslim faith. The hatred has to stop. Hate the President all you want, but don't put innocent people in the middle

It happens every 4 years.

Why is it only great now? Because your boy won?

It's because it actually happened today. I fully expected Cheney/Bush to declare it was too dangerous to change presidents in the middle of the "war on terror" and screw the election. I never thought they'd leave willingly.

PTR

It's because it actually happened today. I fully expected Cheney/Bush to declare it was too dangerous to change presidents in the middle of the "war on terror" and screw the election. I never thought they'd leave willingly.

PTR

Another beauty from the misguided

PTR

This is how far the Bush hatred has gone? did you expect to see tanks on the streets? I hope to God your kidding.

This is how far the Bush hatred has gone? did you expect to see tanks on the streets? I hope to God your kidding.

Kidding, yes. But the way Bush played fast and loose with the Constitution something like that would not have surprised me.

PTR

I wouldn't put anything past them.

PTR

Did you see Cheney sitting in the wheelchair? Cover story is that he hurt his back

But in reality the dastardly duo of Bush/Cheney have begun medical procedures to transplant their consciousness into Obaman/Biden.

And the holdup on getting Hillary confirmed as Secretary of State? They've got to clear the snuke from her sniz before transplanting Condi

PTR

I'm sure it crossed Cheney's mind.

As for Bush himself, I think he realized that he was beat. He seemed to lack the desire to be president anymore after the election. Felt like he just wanted to get out and hand things over. Like it finally hit him that he was in over his head or something.

Woo, a $150 million pageant that mattered absolutely not. What a waste of money.

Oh come on, that is economy stimulation in full effect right there.

Remember how much you hated his hatred and venom over the last 8 years? Are you simply try to fight fire with fire for the sake of tag-backs? What if you did the opposite? What if you were the bigger man? What if you supported and demanded a movement of compromise and agreement rather than spite and divisiveness?

:pirate: :pirate: :lol: Yeah, right.

Those jag-offs loyalties run in this order:

1) Conservative

2) Christian

3) Republican

4) Caucasian

17) United States

They're about as American as Francois Mitterand.

Did you see Cheney sitting in the wheelchair? Cover story is that he hurt his back

But in reality the dastardly duo of Bush/Cheney have begun medical procedures to transplant their consciousness into Obaman/Biden.

And the holdup on getting Hillary confirmed as Secretary of State? They've got to clear the snuke from her sniz before transplanting Condi

Cheney looked like someone planning a diabolical move of some sort and Gore looked like he is still pissed 8 years later. Its time to turn the page on the past and start working together to ensure we have a future.

What are you talking about? You didn't ruin anything.

My day isn't ruined.

Dinner tonight for my wife when she gets home is cube steak, mashed potatoes, frozen shredded green beans, defrosted bread from Panera (I dislike their chronically self-important customers I might add. I've had to stand in line behind them and tap my feet while they whine and whine. And when I am at last served, I find Panera employees thicker and less with it than the general "B" Team that populates a KFC, BK, Denny's or Arby's. My guess is that the Panera help are hired with an eye for their potential for philosophical kinship with their customers).

Sliced bananas for dessert. With cheap-o Hershey chocolate syrup as the dipping sauce. How gauche. :pirate: