This is how pathetic we have become

I'm watching Sunday Ticket and they are showing the Cardinals pregame show. They did an analysis of the game and at the end said "On paper this looks like a Cardinals victory.". When the ARIZONA CARDINALS start talking about a victory on paper, that shows you what they think of our team.

I'm so disgusted.

Why on earth would you single me out for a post like this?  There are tons of posts like this daily.  I think I will go pull some up for you to cherish right now.

92801[/snapback]

because yours was the first i saw today. believe me, i'm sick and tired of reading all of them.

Yeah 1-5 should have us shooting rainbows and bubbles out of our butts right?

92809[/snapback]

no, you're right. "i'm disgusted" and "this team sucks" provides a lot of insight. very productive and makes for good reading.

then again, i guess it's better than reading political stevestojan when i'm trying to catch up on bills' related items.

no, you're right.  "i'm disgusted" and "this team sucks" provides a lot of insight.  very productive and makes for good reading.

then again, i guess it's better than reading political stevestojan when i'm trying to catch up on bills' related items.

92813[/snapback]

Don't you get sick of sucking every year? There's nothing wrong with optimism but can't you see why a lot of us are frustrated? This three year rebuilding is fastly approaching five years.

sorry, but this board has become a joke. i'm critical of bledsoe and the bills but i don't see the point of the crap i read on here every day. i guess a bunch of you are "buddies" so you don't mind it, but if i want to read a bunch of knee-jerk reactions that provide no insight i can look at the latest jerry sullivan article.

there is a lot good stuff to be found here, but unfortunately one has to sift through too much junk to find it much of the time.

4 or 5 successive threads bemoaning how much we "suck" or how pathetic a GM donahoe is don't add a thing to any intelligent discussion.

maybe i'm asking for too much from a bulletin board. i can accept that. this morning i just got sick of reading it.

but hey....go bills!

Well when a group of fans runs out of excuses for sucking it's just so much easier to say "we suck" or "we are pathetic" then it is to keep rehashing the same 5 reasons we suck.

I could keep rehashing every single piss poor performance by Bledsoe, Henry, Reed, or whoever, but in the end we all know what the problems are, was just get tired of rehashing them.

It's quicker and easier to say 'we suck" sometimes.

Well when a group of fans runs out of excuses for sucking it's just so much easier to say "we suck" or "we are pathetic" then it is to keep rehashing the same 5 reasons we suck.

I could keep rehashing every single piss poor performance by Bledsoe, Henry, Reed, or whoever, but in the end we all know what the problems are, was just get tired of rehashing them.

92870[/snapback]

Look at it this way. At least you'll get a chance to watch a Cardinals team actually show up and compete.

Paco Posted Today, 05:43 PM

QUOTE(BF_in_Indiana @ Oct 31 2004, 10:42 AM)

Look at it this way. At least you'll get a chance to watch a Cardinals team actually show up and compete.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;););):angry::w00t::wub: