Kerry crack!

JP-era

Sorry, I think he is an unsavory ice troll, a sniveling weiner!

If hes elected America can expect to be bending over for Chirac and the French for years! We will not attack a single person on anyone elses soil under the Kerry admin. We will endlessly talk to the UN. Sorry, sometimes theres a need for force!

I watched a show on him. Ever since the Vietnam war he has voted against war each and every time. Hes gun-shy with Vietnam on the brain. He wants to sit down over a nice cup of tea with Saddam and use his nice voice to ask him why he slaughtered millions of his own people. Make a statement like, "If it isnt too much bother, we really would prefer that you didnt fire your missles at us or your neighboors anymore. I dont want to hurt your feelings but, its not nice to attack others."

Give me a fuggin break!

If we simply give up and go home now, the terrorists and dictatorships know that they won, they still are pissed at us, and we make the problem 10 times worse!!!

God Bless Bush. The first leader in my time who says what he does and does what he says. Kill the barbarian bastards and build voting booths on their corpses!

I can picture it now, Chirac and Kerry in a swanky motel room watching pron covered in Heinz ketchup!

wrong board,but kerry actually had active duty in our service whereas bush was missing in action and now wants the records destroyed fact is fact bush is an arrogant !@#$

92799[/snapback]

Got that from CBS did you? Danny Boy already said he lied and apologized. Guess you missed that one huh.

If hes elected America can expect to be bending over for Chirac and the French for years! We will not attack a single person on anyone elses soil under the Kerry admin. We will endlessly talk to the UN. Sorry, sometimes theres a need for force!

I watched a show on him. Ever since the Vietnam war he has voted against war each and every time. Hes gun-shy with Vietnam on the brain. He wants to sit down over a nice cup of tea with Saddam and use his nice voice to ask him why he slaughtered millions of his own people. Make a statement like, "If it isnt too much bother, we really would prefer that you didnt fire your missles at us or your neighboors anymore. I dont want to hurt your feelings but, its not nice to attack others."

Give me a fuggin break!

If we simply give up and go home now, the terrorists and dictatorships know that they won, they still are pissed at us, and we make the problem 10 times worse!!!

God Bless Bush. The first leader in my time who says what he does and does what he says. Kill the barbarian bastards and build voting booths on their corpses!

I can picture it now, Chirac and Kerry in a swanky motel room watching pron covered in Heinz ketchup!

92778[/snapback]

awesome post. i'll see you at the recruiting office at 0800 sharp, private.

wrong board,but kerry actually had active duty in our service whereas bush was missing in action and now wants the records destroyed fact is fact bush is an arrogant !@#$

92799[/snapback]

I was in the military for 8 years and know first hand about the few fairyish wimps that can claim they were in active duty.

Big deal, stomp through a whole country to take down a murderous dictator, that take nuts!

Guest JP is a moron
I was in the military for 8 years and know first hand about the few fairyish wimps that can claim they were in active duty.

Big deal, stomp through a whole country to take down a murderous dictator, that take nuts!

92821[/snapback]

When that coward Bush had a chance to defend freedom in Viet Nam he ran for cover and went to Alabama to drink beer and go AWOL ! Now he's a tough guy and sends other people's kids to Iraq to die for his lies. You think that takes nuts! You are a freakin moron asswipe!!

Kerry faced bullets while Bush was doing drugs and chasing women. Get a fukkin clue!!!

When that coward Bush had a chance to defend freedom in Viet Nam he ran for cover and went to Alabama to drink beer and go AWOL ! Now he's a tough guy and sends other people's kids to Iraq to die for his lies. You think that takes nuts! You are a freakin moron asswipe!!

Kerry faced bullets while Bush was doing drugs and chasing women. Get a fukkin clue!!!

92830[/snapback]

Waaaa, you hurt my unregistered blleding heart democrat feelings!

Your not worth the response. You want to bend over to the world and terrorists, go waste your vote on Kerry, its your right.

Got that from CBS did you?  Danny Boy already said he lied and apologized.  Guess you missed that one huh.

Sad, but the damage was done and the appology didnt' get NEAR the same airtime as the lying did. ;)

CW

Give me a fuggin break!

Keep this off this board. Just like the rest of America, Bills fans are divided down the middle.

However at least Kerry went to war unlike Dubya 'my rich and powerful Daddy will get me off' and Dick '5 deferments' Cheney

When that coward Bush had a chance to defend freedom in Viet Nam he ran for cover and went to Alabama to drink beer and go AWOL

92830[/snapback]

You mean like Clinton did?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how Kerry only had to spend four months in Vietnam while everyone else had to stay? I'm also curious how he got injured three times in those four months. Was he that incompetent in battle?

Oh well...off to PPP you go.

Are you kidding me? That's a bunch of Bushshit! George Bush was for soldiers being killed in Vietnam but didn't want to go and fight being a child of priviledge but John Kerry had to go over to fight and risk his life but was against it! Connect the dots! Bush is a spoiled little moron who got a gift 4 years ago and now he's playing bang bang with marines lives. Look at job growth in the last 4 years and he is a foreign policy nightmare.

Objective Observation.....

This election reminds me of another, Bush vs. Dukasis. The polls showed a dead heat right to the end but Bush won with over 400 Electoral Votes.

Democrats are not acting like this is a winable election. There is a state of panic within the party that is being echoed by the talking points of it's supporters.

Just look at the effort by the CBS's of the world scrambling to find (or manufacture) a story to hurt Bush. Look at the state by state polls...

In some states that Gore won by double digits, Kerry is only ahead by 5 or so points.

Kerry will take Mass but even there he lost over 10 points in the last 2 months.

Hawaii, Jersey and Minnesota could go Bush? Those states almost never go Republican. Minnesota was the only state Mondale won in his bid vs Regan.

I see a landside here. Kerry supporters who argue otherwise are just engaging in wishful thinking.

Frankly, it'll be just the opposite in my view.

This race - according to pollsters, Kerry is further along than Gore was in 2000 - except that now we have millions of new voters that Dems will bring this time that don't make the "likely voters" list. Believe me, I've been canvassing this last week in 3 different states. This administration is in for a rude surprise.

Objective Observation.....

This election reminds me of another, Bush vs. Dukasis.  The polls showed a dead heat right to the end but Bush won with over 400 Electoral Votes. 

Democrats are not acting like this is a winable election. There is a state of panic within the party that is being echoed by the talking points of it's supporters.

Just look at the effort by the CBS's of the world scrambling to find (or manufacture) a story to hurt Bush.  Look at the state by state polls...

In some states that Gore won by double digits, Kerry is only ahead by 5 or so points. 

Kerry will take Mass but even there he lost over 10 points in the last 2 months. 

Hawaii, Jersey and Minnesota could go Bush?  Those states almost never go Republican.  Minnesota was the only state Mondale won in his bid vs Regan.

I see a landside here.  Kerry supporters who argue otherwise are just engaging in wishful thinking.

92884[/snapback]