If the Bills spent more time protecting Trent, we would of made noise

SKOOBY

Guarding Trent looked optional in some games and after seeing when he had time versus not what a difference. As Jason Peters got back into the mix, our O-line actually got worse. I guess you could blame schedule but I blame the coaching staff for allowing it to happen. Jason should of eased back into the line versus being the integral part of it.

Our main failure was not allowing Trent more time to work and it cost us this season, I think that will change this draft.

Guarding Trent looked optional in some games and after seeing when he had time versus not what a difference. As Jason Peters got back into the mix, our O-line actually got worse. I guess you could blame schedule but I blame the coaching staff for allowing it to happen. Jason should of eased back into the line versus being the integral part of it.

Our main failure was not allowing Trent more time to work and it cost us this season, I think that will change this draft.

I think the OL did pretty good pass protection...They sucked in run-blocking.....The WRs just couldn't get any separation and our TEs stunk up the joint....Add to it a concussion-QB and a scared-QB...7-9 looks too good.

there's a simple way to beat zone coverages. Get a receiving te to split the seems, breaking the umbrella in half. When your most reliable intermediate receivers are Josh Reed, and your backup rb, you're gonna have issues throwing the ball.

This is what's been lacking on our team for years. Opposing teams had no reason to respect us in the middle of the field, other than Josh Reed, who isn't that good at going across the back of the zone. His underneith patterns are awesome, but until we saw Steve Johnson flash across the back of the zone a few times towards the end of the season, I really can't remember the last seam runner or deep crossing receiver that we've had. Hopefully Johnson + a new TE this year will be the answer that we've been looking for to spread out the zone.

I think you couldn't be more wrong. Sure, there were a couple of games where pass protection was a bit suspect, but what team doesn't suffer from that? However, in the majority of the games this season, both JP and Trent had more than enough time to find a WR but did nothing but hold onto the ball.

Lets not forget that Trent had a stretch of 3-4 games where he played absolutely scared and refused to pull the trigger many times and took the sack, or the pocket collapsed.

I would say our O-line played solidly most of the season in pass protection.

I think you couldn't be more wrong. Sure, there were a couple of games where pass protection was a bit suspect, but what team doesn't suffer from that? However, in the majority of the games this season, both JP and Trent had more than enough time to find a WR but did nothing but hold onto the ball.

Lets not forget that Trent had a stretch of 3-4 games where he played absolutely scared and refused to pull the trigger many times and took the sack, or the pocket collapsed.

Exactly!! Next thing it's going to be that they built the Ralph so that the sun is always in Trent's eyes. He has some more growing to do.

Did he play scared or hurt? Many here may have missed that he got dinged up via our retarded formations that give away our attempts to pass. Could we have tried a screen pass or a maybe a draw??

You WERE watching the Bills, right? Trent sat back there with all day to throw, and then chose to either throw the ball not near the open receiver, or into the hands of the other team. I repeat, he had all day to throw.

i think our pass protection was generally good this year after peters got his head out of his arse....-i dont know what you are talking about

You WERE watching the Bills, right? Trent sat back there with all day to throw, and then chose to either throw the ball not near the open receiver, or into the hands of the other team. I repeat, he had all day to throw.

very true