Can Bills break th HD jinx?

Charlie68

Obscure stat - Bills have never won a game broadcast in HD (0 for 8), either pre-season or regular season.

Today's game will be a Fox HD broadcast. Lets hope they break through today.

I dont think this is just a coincedence - The games on HD tend to be the big games, which the Bills have flopped the last two years

Obscure stat - Bills have never won a game broadcast in HD (0 for 8), either pre-season or regular season.

Today's game will be a Fox HD broadcast.  Lets hope they break through today.

I dont think this is just a coincedence - The games on HD tend to be the big games, which the Bills have flopped the last two years

92739[/snapback]

The problem isnt HD, its no player stepping up to lead with a fiery, mental toughness to deliver big in big games.

Bye Drew, its JP's time now!!!

just got HD last weekend; was bummed that the bills/ravens wasn't one of the HD games on sunday ticket. i'm really looking forward to watching them on HD today. can't believe i waited this long to make the upgrade. it really is like looking out your window at the game. hopefully the bills won't disappoint today.

Guest Peter Liu

I hope this stat won't hold up forever. Eventually all NFL games will be in HD and I don't want the Bills to be 0-16 every year. ;)

92739[/snapback]

92739[/snapback]

Got that monkey off of our back as well! :w00t:

CW