Go Redskins!

udonkey

From SNOPES:

What do we make of all this? Nothing. We see it as coincidence, as evidence that anyone who tries long and hard enough can find apparent patterns in any collection of data. But for those who believe in this sort of thing, the Redskins' last home game before the 2 November 2004 election is a Halloween Day contest against the Green Bay Packers — Republican supporters will be rooting for the Redskins, and Democratic supporters will become Cheeseheads for a day.

GO SKINS ANYWAY!!

:)

(ps - I apologize if this turns into a politically charged pissing match - I intended it to be a humorous, interesting look at a coincidental phenomenon)

92705[/snapback]

IF it does, it is not your fault. :)

I read this in the paper today and would have posted it.

My prediction: IF the Bills score a rushing touchdown, KRC will win, in a write in landslide. (Hi, Ken!)

:lol:

IF it does, it is not your fault.  ;)

I read this in the paper today and would have posted it.

My prediction: IF the Bills score a rushing touchdown, KRC will win, in a write in landslide. (Hi, Ken!)

;)

92707[/snapback]

Hey, Rock!!

Bills need to score a rushing TD for me to win? Damn. Do I make my concession speech now? ;)

So, back to the Skins/Pack game. They did not seem to factor me into the mix. Does the game need to end in a tie?