Heloti Gnata

box0life

I know but even when we have good players(Leonard) we don't hold on to them. My state of mind concerning the Bills right now has never been more negative. I think we could draft God and the Bills would still screw it up.

Jim Leonhard is very slow for a DB and a pretty bad tackler. He was downright awful in Buffalo is currently excelling under good coaching and the benefit of playing next to one of the 5 best safeties to ever step on the gridiron. Do you really not remember how bad he was?

Jim Leonhard is very slow for a DB and a pretty bad tackler. He was downright awful in Buffalo is currently excelling under good coaching and the benefit of playing next to one of the 5 best safeties to ever step on the gridiron. Do you really not remember how bad he was?

How can he be so bad if he is on one of the best defensive teams in the league? And how slow can he be if they have him returning punts? I don't know what Leonard you were watching but he looked pretty good to me out there. I'll take him and that Ngata guy and build a d around them any day of the week.

It kills me that we could have drafted this stud DT, that would have anchored our defense for years. Instead we draft Whitner who is average with no big play ability. Another bone head draft decision. Then we drafy Hardy instead of Dejaun Jackson who was a great rookie WR. Our draft personel sucks.

instead of wishing we had him we just need to find the next ngata!

Bill: If we don't fix the Center and DT spots, we are looking at a top 10 pick next year. I was stunned when we took Whitner and everytime I watch Ngata in Baltimore it is painful. We burn high picks on fineese players and apply bandaids to the important areas. But maybe this year with Modrak being "promoted" to the "inner circle" we will see some changes :blush: