Ralph & His Inner Circle-Jerks Looking Even Stupider

VJ91

Looks to me as if there are several good coaches still available, and likely to be available should Ralph pull the trigger on Jauron (during, or after the 2009 season). I'm not suggesting that it definitely was in Ralph's thinking, but it is possible that he considered this situation before deciding to retain Dick.

You have Cower (said he wasn't going to coach this year), Shanny (taking a year off of coaching) and now Gruden, available (as well as Marty S). And, a number of teams have been eliminated as possible destinations for their services. It is possible that the Bills could actually be a player for a decent coach, next year.

Looks to me as if there are several good coaches still available, and likely to be available should Ralph pull the trigger on Jauron (during, or after the 2009 season). I'm not suggesting that it definitely was in Ralph's thinking, but it is possible that he considered this situation before deciding to retain Dick.

You have Cower (said he wasn't going to coach this year), Shanny (taking a year off of coaching) and now Gruden, available (as well as Marty S). And, a number of teams have been eliminated as possible destinations for their services. It is possible that the Bills could actually be a player for a decent coach, next year.

If Ralph is positioning the team for sale, I don't know that he would go out and spend a bundle on any of the above. He hasn't so far.

Ralphy likes to pay his coaches 1-2 million a year. Never gonna pay BC what he'll want. Stop dreaming!

Read much? Where did I ever say the Bills would hire Cower?

I responded to THIS remark, "I can think of no other marketing move that would sell more tickets and interest in the Bills than hiring Chucky."

My answer was, "Bill Cower". That make sense to you, now? Truth is, I can think of several hypothetical marketing moves that would sell "tickets and interest" as much, or more, than Gruden.

Read much? Where did I ever say the Bills would hire Cower?

I responded to THIS remark, "I can think of no other marketing move that would sell more tickets and interest in the Bills than hiring Chucky."

My answer was, "Bill Cower". That make sense to you, now? Truth is, I can think of several hypothetical marketing moves that would sell "tickets and interest" as much, or more, than Gruden.

Spell much its Cowher not cower.