Beerball you're promoted

ieatcrayonz

Just call me ACoM. Sven's history, but you need a new crew of stewardessessess cause I gave the old batch to him as severance.

I'll start interviewing tomorrow.

Dude,

At any point did you tell Sven he could now live in servant's mansion #7 with no roomies? He just threw the Thursday afternoon pastry chef out of the 2nd story window and told him to stay out. Two others ran out and my guess is the 4th resident is either hiding or oblivious.

Tell me you didn't promise Sven housing in addition to the broads.

Dude,

At any point did you tell Sven he could now live in servant's mansion #7 with no roomies? He just threw the Thursday afternoon pastry chef out of the 2nd story window and told him to stay out. Two others ran out and my guess is the 4th resident is either hiding or oblivious.

Tell me you didn't promise Sven housing in addition to the broads.

I made no promises regarding his housing arrangements. His package included the following:

The Stewardessessessess

Full pay for the remainder of his contract unless and until he found work similar work

SKOOBY's automobile

He did have a 'thing' for that egg dish you serve every leap day. By chance is the missing employee the Chef de Cuisine de Retatta ?

I made no promises regarding his housing arrangements. His package included the following:

The Stewardessessessess

Full pay for the remainder of his contract unless and until he found work similar work

SKOOBY's automobile

He did have a 'thing' for that egg dish you serve every leap day. By chance is the missing employee the Chef de Cuisine de Retatta ?

Dude.

You should have given him a house instead of Skooby's car. It would have been cheaper.

Plus the servant Mansion #7 scenario would not be playing out as we speak.

You do know who the unaccounted for resident is, correct?