Beerball you're promoted

ieatcrayonz

Dude,

You've been doing good work. Congratulations. You are now the assistant coordinator of miscellaneous operations involving crap I do not want to do.

As ACoMOICIDNWTD your first act will be to fire Sven the pilot. I know Sven has a hot temper and he is 6' 8" 258 of steroid induced rage but am sure he will understand his ouster when you explain that I hired this guy to replace him.

Let me know how it goes.

Dude,

You've been doing good work. Congratulations. You are now the assistant coordinator of miscellaneous operations involving crap I do not want to do.

As ACoMOICIDNWTD your first act will be to fire Sven the pilot. I know Sven has a hot temper and he is 6' 8" 258 of steroid induced rage but am sure he will understand his ouster when you explain that I hired this guy to replace him.

Let me know how it goes.

Just call me ACoM. Sven's history, but you need a new crew of stewardessessess cause I gave the old batch to him as severance.

I'll start interviewing tomorrow.

Just call me ACoM. Sven's history, but you need a new crew of stewardessessess cause I gave the old batch to him as severance.

I'll start interviewing tomorrow.

Dude. Sully wanted to hang with those broads.

You had better get some good replacements. Spare no expense.

P.S. Have Sully fly you over to Karl's house and melt his friggin car door already.

Dude. Sully wanted to hang with those broads.

You had better get some good replacements. Spare no expense.

P.S. Have Sully fly you over to Karl's house and melt his friggin car door already.

Hey, it was my ass or the stewardessessesss (and I mean that in the literary sense), so I really had no choice. You want the same mix as last time?

Karl's wife fixed the car door, so no worries there.

How do you remove someone's tongue from a flagpole? I'm thinking boiling water will do the trick? Or should I use a blow torch to heat up the metal?

Get the battery from Karl's car (he doesn't need it)...pop one of the corks pour it on the flagpole...I'm sure that'll melt the ice.

How do you remove someone's tongue from a flagpole? I'm thinking boiling water will do the trick? Or should I use a blow torch to heat up the metal?

That would hurt poor Karl.

You should get some windshield washer fluid. It doesn't freeze even in very low temperatures. Get a ladder and stand slightly above Karl. Pour as much as you can into his mouth so it will run down his tongue. Be sure to pour a lot down his throat since his entire tongue has probably frozen while you are sitting around doing nothing.

Plus my hamster's name is Carl, not Karl. I'm pretty sure when you spell it with a K it means you are a commie which is ironical since commie starts with c. Anyway, Carl is not a commie. I'd have her help but she doesn't have access to a private jet like you. :unsure::ph34r:

She probably wants a private jet though. She is desparately trying to avoid sing song Sammy and his Mr. Nice guy routine.

That would hurt poor Karl.

You should get some windshield washer fluid. It doesn't freeze even in very low temperatures. Get a ladder and stand slightly above Karl. Pour as much as you can into his mouth so it will run down his tongue. Be sure to pour a lot down his throat since his entire tongue has probably frozen while you are sitting around doing nothing.

Plus my hamster's name is Carl, not Karl. I'm pretty sure when you spell it with a K it means you are a commie which is ironical since commie starts with c. Anyway, Carl is not a commie. I'd have her help but she doesn't have access to a private jet like you. :unsure::ph34r:

She probably wants a private jet though. She is desparately trying to avoid sing song Sammy and his Mr. Nice guy routine.

Aw jeez, I misread your instructions. Instead of getting a ladder and pouring that fluid stuff down his throat I got LARD and poured that down his throat. It solidified pretty quickly and now he's got a mouthful of suet. I didn't know what to do, so I sprinkled some birdseed all over it. Karl seemed kinda pissed, but the birds were really happy.