Is she worth 4 million dollars?

Helmet_hair

We had a thread about her back when the bidding was at $250,000. $4MM is certainly excessive considering that would buy you as much top shelf tail as you could ever want in Vegas.

Then again, if you are worth a billion or so, what's $4M to have a good virgin story to tell your buddies on the golf course?

Makes you wonder if shes really a virgin, or one of these "virgins" that has taken it every other possible way.

Now that this has made news, I guarantee the "virgin market" is going to explode. She just made every college girl out there that hasn't been boinked stop and think... 99.9% won't act on it, but 0.1% of a f*ck ton is a sh*t load.

I guess the good news? As supply goes up, demand and price drop... :thumbsup:

For $4MM, I'm getting an all-access deal.

You got that right. For $4 million, i'm busting out urbandictionary and going down the list.

angry pirate - check

donkey punch - check

Dirty Sanchez - check

Rusty Trombone - check

hot karl - check

next up - cleveland steamer

You got that right. For $4 million, i'm busting out urbandictionary and going down the list.

angry pirate - check

donkey punch - check

Dirty Sanchez - check

Rusty Trombone - check

hot karl - check

next up - cleveland steamer

For $4 million, you better have included the blumpkin, angry dragon, and abe lincoln to your list

Now that this has made news, I guarantee the "virgin market" is going to explode. She just made every college girl out there that hasn't been boinked stop and think... 99.9% won't act on it, but 0.1% of a f*ck ton is a sh*t load.

I guess the good news? As supply goes up, demand and price drop... :unsure:

In a year the price will drop about $3.9999999999999999999999million