Gregggo to NO

Beerball

Anyone know whether Williams had just a one year contract with J-ville, or did they allow him to talk to NO?

Linko

He has really fallen from grace. He wa sthe hottest DC in the league when the Bills hired him. Guess he rode Fishers coat tails and has not done anything noteworthy since.

Anyone know whether Williams had just a one year contract with J-ville, or did they allow him to talk to NO?

Linko

"A lot has gone into this decision, and we targeted Gregg as the coach we'd like to hire after our first interview because he was so impressive and prepared," Payton said

Good old double G, still getting hired because of his famous interviews. Nobody can prepare for an interview like Williams. Too bad he can't coach that good!

He has really fallen from grace. He wa sthe hottest DC in the league when the Bills hired him. Guess he rode Fishers coat tails and has not done anything noteworthy since.

Well, I'm not so sure if he was the hottest DC so much as Donahoe made him...remember we were the last team to wait around for Lewis and Fox and all the other teams that hired coaches that offseason passed on 'ole Gregg...hindsight is he probably was never that good to begin with.

Well, I'm not so sure if he was the hottest DC so much as Donahoe made him...remember we were the last team to wait around for Lewis and Fox and all the other teams that hired coaches that offseason passed on 'ole Gregg...hindsight is he probably was never that good to begin with.

And Detroit just signed the DC that replaced Gregg in Tenn. to be their Head Coach. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

London Fletcher would be welcomed on most teams, I'd think. Prioleau, not so much.

Some things are just a natural fit, my friend.

i don't get it and i can't be the only one...why is there a guy in a bills jersey goosing richard simmons? should't he be wearing a miami jersey?

i don't get it and i can't be the only one...why is there a guy in a bills jersey goosing richard simmons? should't he be wearing a miami jersey?

Long story. Started here if you care to go through it all. He's edited a lot of his foolish statements but the only thing you need to see is:

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone.

It's been the running joke here for several weeks. To make sense of my avatar, you have to see his avatar. Safe to say, when you say something so arrogant like that, you won't make many friends.