Ball State QB declares for draft

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone with a Mensa-level IQ, you are awfully gullible.

You're the one who fell for:

Is this a joke ? If you have been watching the games, you would know we desperately need a QB that can complete passes beyond the line of scrimmage.

HEHE. How embarrassing.

No matter how many times Crayonz does it, he gets a few every time.

Nate Davis didn't do himself any favors in his last 2 games with Ball State..

No thanks some kind of a learning problem and unorthodox throwing style. Last two games not good.

Love UB but defense was not strong in 08. I would rather have Willy he looks more ready for the pro game.

I can't remember his name and don't know if he is any good but if the Bills draft for need he could be our guy. Will he be there at #11?

Hell, we should draft a QB with every single one of our picks!

That way we have a chance of getting one that is worth a damn. Actually, I think we should stick with Edwards and get him a veteran backup to help him progress. It made perfect sense to me that his stats were going to get worse as the season went on...

He had JP teaching him how to read defense's... only problem is he learned what JP tought him. BTW JP learned from RJ out in Cali.....BOOM!

The quotation you are searching for is "To a Tea". It pertains to those afternoon sit down affairs involving lace doilies and trumpets.

To a teeth was used to describe John Elway.

:thumbsup: Hah! Good one about HorseFace!

(So, John Elway walks into a bar...the bartender asks, "Hey, why the long face?"

And Elway replies, "Aww, Dakota Fanning just dumped me for some glove-wearing Nancy-boy from Los Gatos!")

I'm enjoying Crayonz posts in this thread, well, because that's what he does. But this post about takes the cake for stupidity. Maybe after watching one of Jim Kelly's games in the 90's at Pittsburgh, all of the hall of fame voters should have not voted him in the hall either.

I mean, seriously, every game every starting QB in the NFL has in college I guess he throws for 375 yards, 3 TD's, and no INTS.

Ah.. Jim Kelly went to Miami, Marino went to Pittsburgh. Not that it matters, neither won a Superbowl. One is a god (small g) and the other does weight loss and car commercials.

Davis is nothing more than a mid round QB

And what was Trent? :thumbsup: Rounds 3-5 are technically the middle rounds of the draft :beer: Either way, I just want a guy at QB who can read a defense and get the ball down the field without turning it over too much.

And what was Trent? :thumbsup: Rounds 3-5 are technically the middle rounds of the draft :beer: Either way, I just want a guy at QB who can read a defense and get the ball down the field without turning it over too much.

Lets bring JP back - he meets those criteria

And what was Trent? :thumbsup: Rounds 3-5 are technically the middle rounds of the draft :thumbsup: Either way, I just want a guy at QB who can read a defense and get the ball down the field without turning it over too much.

To me it goes like this

1st Day 1-3 (I know the 1st day is only 2 rounds now but IDC)

Mid Round 4-5

Late Round 6-7

Here's an interesting blurb from JAson Whotlock about Nate Davis. JW sounds prettty angry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I have the perfect solution for Carolina's Jake Delhomme problem: Nate Davis.

Don't believe the hype. The fumbles and losses in Ball State's last two games did not reveal a quarterback unprepared for primetime. They revealed an offensive coordinator-turned-head coach who spent the postseason attacking Davis' confidence in a desperate attempt to keep the star QB in school for one more season.

I've witnessed some bush moves in my time covering college athletics, but I'm not sure anything matches the amateur hour orchestrated by the university-employed adults allegedly looking out for Davis' best interest. For now, I won't share the gory details.

But I can assure you, when Davis is surrounded by a coaching staff feeding him positive energy and a single-minded message about the next opponent, the kid is special and plays with a natural charisma.

Put him in the right situation, and he'll prove to be the best QB in this draft (or next year's if he comes back for his senior season). He'd be a perfect fit in Carolina.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9067480...b's-a-loser?

Here's an interesting blurb from JAson Whotlock about Nate Davis. JW sounds prettty angry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I have the perfect solution for Carolina's Jake Delhomme problem: Nate Davis.

Don't believe the hype. The fumbles and losses in Ball State's last two games did not reveal a quarterback unprepared for primetime. They revealed an offensive coordinator-turned-head coach who spent the postseason attacking Davis' confidence in a desperate attempt to keep the star QB in school for one more season.

I've witnessed some bush moves in my time covering college athletics, but I'm not sure anything matches the amateur hour orchestrated by the university-employed adults allegedly looking out for Davis' best interest. For now, I won't share the gory details.

But I can assure you, when Davis is surrounded by a coaching staff feeding him positive energy and a single-minded message about the next opponent, the kid is special and plays with a natural charisma.

Put him in the right situation, and he'll prove to be the best QB in this draft (or next year's if he comes back for his senior season). He'd be a perfect fit in Carolina.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9067480...b's-a-loser?

That is a BIG accusation. To think that a coach would somehow try to sabotage one of his own guys to keep him in school for one more year? I don't know. But if it is true, that guy should be fired along with his offensive coaching staff and then expelled from NCAA coaching for good. That's ridiculous.

Put him in the right situation, and he'll prove to be the best QB in this draft (or next year's if he comes back for his senior season).

Jeez, hope he doesn't get drafted by Jauron.

At least the guy does have a sense of humor:

2. According to multiple sources, NBC is in negotiations with Janet Jackson's nipples to work alongside Matt Millen as studio analysts during the Super Bowl.

"We feel like Ms. Jackson's nipples are the only distractions that could match the architect of the worst franchise in NFL history," said an NBC employee speaking on condition of anonymity. "We reached out to O.J. Simpson's warden, but he said Mr. Simpson wasn't eligible for a work-release program at this time."

Another source said there is at least one critical stumbling block that might prevent Ms. Jackson's nipples from agreeing on a contract.

"It's a package deal, and her left and right nipples disagree on an asking price," the source said.

"We will not accept one penny less than Mr. Millen," said Victoria Secret, spokesperson for Ms. Jackson's right nipple. "Ms. Jackson's nipples have more credibility and more drawing power than Mr. Millen."

Ms. Jackson's left nipple could not be reached for comment.