Ball State QB declares for draft

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember his name and don't know if he is any good but if the Bills draft for need he could be our guy. Will he be there at #11?

No need to waste a #11. They can use that pick on a skill player, and jump back in and pick him later in round 1 by giving up a 2nd and a 5th, Then, you will be satisfied once again, even if he stinks for 5 years. :wallbash::thumbdown:

No need to waste a #11. They can use that pick on a skill player, and jump back in and pick him later in round 1 by giving up a 2nd and a 5th, Then, you will be satisfied once again, even if he stinks for 5 years. :wallbash::thumbdown:

Look, I purposely avoided getting into the trade up trade down scenarios. I am sure some people will say we can trade down and still get him. You say trade up but do it later.

All of that stuff is complicated. Like I said, I don't know if he is any good. So if he is there at #11 do we take him based on need? I doubt we would ever trade up for anyone because Jerry Sullivan said Ralph is cheap. If not will he be there in round 2? I doubt it based on his skills. I just tried to keep it simple.

Look, I purposely avoided getting into the trade up trade down scenarios. I am sure some people will say we can trade down and still get him. You say trade up but do it later.

All of that stuff is complicated. Like I said, I don't know if he is any good. So if he is there at #11 do we take him based on need? I doubt we would ever trade up for anyone because Jerry Sullivan said Ralph is cheap. If not will he be there in round 2? I doubt it based on his skills. I just tried to keep it simple.

:wallbash:

Does he wear gloves and love Dakota Fanning?

I tend to agree with Bill - no need to trade down. If he really stinks, is afraid of cold and snow, can't take a hit, and hasn't finished a season since high school, he'll probably be there for us in round 3. :wallbash:

The guys name is Nate Davis and if you actually saw his last few games you would not want him as a Bill at any round. Do you know he has a learning issue that makes hard to understand his playbook? Drew Willy would be a better choice. PTR

I can't remember his name and don't know if he is any good but if the Bills draft for need he could be our guy. Will he be there at #11?

They should pick a QB in every round and let'em fight it out in the camp/pre-season with Trent Christ. We all know that all the team's ills are directly related to the QB, so let's load up on them and increase the odds of finding the next franchise QB.

They should pick a QB in every round and let'em fight it out in the camp/pre-season with Trent Christ. We all know that all the team's ills are directly related to the QB, so let's load up on them and increase the odds of finding the next franchise QB.

I don't thik they should pick all QBs although we need at least two. I have never seen him play but he declared early. That puts him ahead of Trent for starters. Plus, the first 5 letters of his school name are obviously lost on Trent.

Overall, I am just wondering if the Bills willl draft for need or talent. Although I have never seen him play or read anything about his game, this guy seems to fit both need and overall talent. I don't see how we can go wrong.

Ha! Love it!

Yeah, not sure we need to be spending a first round pick on a QB... especially Davis.

I don't thik they should pick all QBs although we need at least two. I have never seen him play but he declared early. That puts him ahead of Trent for starters. Plus, the first 5 letters of his school name are obviously lost on Trent.

:thumbsup:

Great idea! Let's spend a 1st rounder on a position that isn't as much a need as others! That's friggin brilliant! Mensa must be proud of whatever brilliant mind came up with that idea.

You're right. No team really NEEDS a qb that can throw the ball 9 yards.

Is this a joke ? If you have been watching the games, you would know we desperately need a QB that can complete passes beyond the line of scrimmage.

It's not a joke. Todd convinced me.

Who needs a QB from Ball S. when you have one from Los Gatos?