Meet James Casey, TE From Rice

H2o

The more I watch video and listen to the guy speak, the more I AM SOLD on this guy. Casey for Bills starting TE in'09 :wallbash:

I'd take Coffman if he was available in the 3rd as well, but most have him ranked late 2nd or EARLY 3rd from what I've seen. Casey would be my guy if Coffman was gone. I've never seen a TE that put up numbers like that before in college in my entire life. Not Shockey, not Winslow, not Olsen, not Keller, not Greshem, not Pettigrew, not Coffman, not anyone that played TE in college. Most "big-time" WR's don't get 100+ catches, 1,300+ yards, and 13 TD's. You know that defenses tried to gameplan around this guy's ability and they still couldn't stop him. I think he could be THE STEAL of the draft if we got him in the 4th. Look at how the guy is built as well. His nickname is Thor if that tells you guys anything.

A couple of links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESygCQmpoqA

Crappy quality picture, but look at that catch!!!

Look at this strength!!!

I think I'd take him over Coffman for real.

Check out the game by game receiving stats:

RECEIVING No-Yds/TD

SMU 6-53/1

MEMPHIS 11-208/0

VU 12-115/0

Texas 8-51/0

NT 8-92/0

TULSA 9-120/1

USM 7-113/2

TLN 6-51/2

UTEP 12-142/3

ARMY 6-62/0

MARSHALL 7-38/0

HOU 12-172/3

WMU 7-112/1

Impressive considering he also rushed 57 times for 241yds & 6TDs.

so he is a WR. Why is he being compared to Coffman, who is a TE? Kinda reminds me of Jordy Nelson...

No, he's a TE. Not a WR. The guy is 6'4" 245lbs. with like 7% body fat. He's a beast, hence the nickname "Thor".